THIRTEEN

"Hello " hana said to Taehyung. And she is doing video call to tae has they said . " hi , so do you like london ? " tae asked " yes london is very good , and i can't wait to make more friends " hana replied excitedly. Taehyung is little bit sad that he can't meet hana at school , there house , can't hangout together. He missing his sweetheart . If he can do something he will hold his sweetheart in his embrace , hold forever and didn't let her go anywhere. " and don't get in trouble okay ? " tae said like complaining. Earning chuckled from hana " ok sir , i will not get into any trouble " hana replied while smiling.

Few months later.........

Author pov...
Hana and Taehyung less there video call . And very distanced towards eachother. Hana busy in her school and otherhand Taehyung been very upset , angry , disappointed and sad. And hana didn't realize that she is hurting her tiger.

Sueol , south korea ......
Author pov...
Taehyung was become depressed , sad because hana stop calling her . Which make Taehyung playboy . And bts now worried for tae because he is not this . He almost dated whole schools girls . But he still loves hana very much and can do anything for her .

To be continued.......   

I hope you like this chapter.  And didn't have any idea so.....
Please read my book till end.