TWENTY FIVE

Author pov----

" what is this? " hana asked while frowning her brows ." Ice cream, chocolate and ramen " Taehyung replied while grinning . Hana signed " so you come here to eat this ? " " yep " Taehyung siad while smiling  . Hana holds the hem of this hoodie and pulling him " leave " hana siad . " i don't have anyone to eat with me " Taehyung said while pouting and making innocent face . Now hana can't say no when she sees his fake innocent face . She signed
" fine ".
.
.
And now they are sitting in one blanket and watching movie .

Taehyung pov-----

When we are sitting and watching movie. I felt weight on my shoulder.  I turn my head and looked down . My sweetheart sleeping soundly. I stared at her beautiful face . I tugged her hair behind her ear . " i can do anything for you my love.....and never let you go , I'll keep you in my hands forever sweetheart" . I kiss her forehead and " good night baby " said and i aslo drift to my dreamland.

Next day- Morning...
Hana pov ----

I open myeyes turn my head to see Taehyung!? I almost yelled when i remembered last night what happened.
I see his face looks like cute baby . I touch his fluffy brown hair and smile . When he suddenly said " like what you see ?" Made me flinched " n-no no " i said and get up from there immediately and go to bathroom. Other side placed his knuckle and chuckled. " get up i will give you my clothes " " yours ?" He said while smirking but i didn't notice and hummed and give him my oversized baby pink t-shirt .
.
.
.
.
When i was cooking food then someone wrapped his hands around my waist . Make me again flinched " morning darling " he siad and i know whoz voice is this . " let me go " i said and struggling from his grip and finally he leave me .

To be continued ......
I hope you like this chapter Plz like and comment my story