CHAPTER TWO

," so what's your plan?," Eric ask, looking curious

Freddy thought of it for a second looking at where he saw the army going and said," something pretty stupid you guys,"

," we can handle stupid ," the other man replied walking next to his friend

Freddy smiled at that," yeah, I know," his expression changes," but this will be different than other plans,"

," were listening," The demolition expert said, waiting

The weapons expert look unsure for a while

," judging by the look on your face your plan needs a little help," a deep voice said from behind them

Another replied," what is your plan Frederick? "

the three men turn to look who was the two speakers and Andy Biersack and Jinxx appeared with , Synyster Gates, Matthew Bellamy and Ryan Tedder.

," you are right Andy, my plan needs a little help," Freddy said, smiling at the newcomers

the Black Veil Brides leader answers," then what's your plan?," the others waiting as well.

Andy Biersack, was wearing a recon armor, shoulder armor, with black forearm protectors, a black muscle shirt, a belt which has also what he needs, his hair was covered by a cap, black cargo pants, military boots which over was armor, a headpiece as well, he has some enemy pistols, and a shotgun and grenade launcher.

Jinxx, the second in command of the Black Veil Brides team, was dressed in a somewhat similar way as Eric, but was wearing a flight helmet and breathing mask with his Goliath armor, shoulder armor, forearms, and legs, underneath wearing a shirt and pants made with a material of the motorcycle suits were made, and he also have what it is needed with a assault rifle, rocket launcher, with pistols.

M. Shadows, was wearing light armor, a beret, a bandana covering half of his face, sunglasses, muscle shirt under his armor, armor for the knees, pants, military boots with a grenade launcher and RPG.

Synyster Gates , was wearing a long sleeve shirt, with a diamondback combat vest, a beanie, with goggles, shoulder armor, diamond back combat legs, military boots underneath and pants with the same material as the clothing Jinxx is wearing, holding a sniper, and shotgun, with two pistols.

Matthew Bellamy, was using a titan combat vest, with no protection on his arms, military pants, titan combat legs, he was using a headband, his hair was dirty, using a sleeveless shirt, with a belt of bullets which in the back was a shotgun, he also use enemy weapons he got on his missions.

Ryan Tedder, was using recon combat vest with anaconda combat shoulder armor, with titan combat legs, using a sniper hat, long sleeve shirt, with cargo pants, using also a combination using the enemy's weapons and the resistance's weapons.....