CHAPTER SIX

*~ ZAVE DEMONTE'S POV ~*
The firefight was still going on now, we were losing. I was wounded in my right shoulder and manage to get to cover after. Thinking of where to go and hearing the communication between my comrades as well.

," they already call for reforcements now we need to retreat," Jinxx  manage to say through the communicator
Freddy replied, " okay, we need to but let's do fighting retreat,"
," roger," the rest agreed
I decided to leave were I was carefully whatever was left of the building I was in; pain shot up from my right arm and I wince but went still.
When I got down, I went to an alley to leave but I needed to rest for a while before continuing.
But I didn't have that pleasure to rest cause when I just relax I heard a voice.

," found one!,"
I turn to see and it was scouts; I thought," shit, they found me," I was ready to leave again.
," well, GET HIM!," another said
I manage to stand up and run away I heard shots aiming at me to try to kill or incapacitate me but I manage not to get hit and leave the line of sight.
Heard the yelling," well, get him , kill him , DESTROY him! ,"
," better ....," I wince again this time it was worse than before, " shit, my body, " I began to breathe heavily but I couldn't rest any longer I saw the enemy coming close and I left Again.

I couldn't quite see clearly cause of the blood loss but manage to use the other senses to keep going even if I get injured severally again. Found a nearby abandoned warehouse after what it felt like a decade of running away. I went inside to rest and tend to my wounds; watched closely and saw the enemy pass by the warehouse.
," good, " I said, and lean against the wall holding my side but before I did anything else...
A distorted voice said," it's not done, today will be your demise,"
I looked at the source of the voice and it was a man about his early fourties but his features were somewhat different and similar to that of a human.
," if it is, at least I will die fighting," I manage to say
," oh really, maybe you will, maybe you will not, but you will still die," the mysterious figure said
I manage to stand up but it hurts when I moved
It was quite for a while til my enemy disappeared from my line of sight
Then it appeared behind me to attack but I managed to blocked it; he looked at me insane before going to attack again and landed a blow on me.
I walked backwards holding my abdomen doubling over but I ingore it and was ready for another. I knew this will not be an easy fight considering I'm severally wounded ,blood dripping and will get beat up more even if I  can hold off by myself on the styles that I got taught by some of the elders of the Resistance. When my enemy went to attack again I was using the wing chu style taught by Donnie Yen first to try to endure it for a while but he was strong I give him that. He managed to hit me in my nerve points so I can't move during the fight. For me I was changing of fighting styles to ignore it during it, and use every place of the warehouse to hide and fight. I managed to hit him more as well, but he trip me so I will fall backwards he was about to finish me off but I was able to get a metal pipe and blocked his attack to hit him. He walked backwards after, so I had space to get up quickly and be ready again.

,"seems, you have little strength in you," the alien said," you will die eventually, "
I was breathing heavily but said," in your dreams I will not die today,"
,"oh you will, die ," the figure said, slowly showing its true power," I was just playing with you now its for real," his voice was more distorted and dark.
I felt the power, had to admit it, it sent chills down my spine when I felt it but I ignored it to just finish this fight.
Figures appear next to him and went for an attack I blocked the attacks but was hit in the stomach that I doubled over and was about to fall to the floor but the alien went to me quickly and hit my pressure points and my to chest to sent me flying ten feet I fell to my knees and cough up blood.
," I told you, this will be your end," the alien answers and continue with the attacks aim at me. Which I couldn't stop all of them, but some I could.
During it, I sense familiar presences around the abandoned warehouse but couldn't put my finger on it for a while but later I did, my vision began to get foggy now that I couldn't see where he is but I felt the blows that landed and threw me off the railing that where we were that almost broke my back when I landed. I went on my knees bearing with the pain I was treated like a rag doll which the alien continued til now which I struggle to stand up and face him again but when I did two black like spears came and pinned me onto the wall behind me.
," time to end this," the alien said walking towards me, I was waiting for the attack that will end me. I accepted my fate that I will meet my demise.
A voice was heard," today will not be that day bastard,"
," Emeritus," the alien chuckled and turned to look at Papa.
Papa appeared holding his staff still dressed his usual attire that his gear is underneath wearing his usual mask.
The spears that pinned me disappeared and I fell down which I exclaim in pain.
,"this will be interesting ," the alien replied, smiling evilly
Papa Emeritus just stood there ready to fight.
Another comrade appear next to me I look at my right
," ang..Angela," I manage to say
The figure nodded," yes, Zave ," she helped me to get out of the way of the fight that was about to happen.
Others appear as well, when we got away from the warehouse
Jon reassured me," Papa will be fine do not worry our worry is you so relax Zave,"
I try to relax but everytime I breathe a wave pain hit and I wince.
It was an excruciating but I needed to bear with it.
I hope everything will be alright with Papa Emeritus in his fight.......