✠you and diluc, late night

based on: https://youtu.be/oA38uskfQKg

You sat in front of Diluc, drinking the cup he just gave you. The sweet, dream inducing aroma put your mind in a haze as he watched you carefully.

How difficult it is, to pay attention to what he's saying. Your comprehension of words was little to none.

"Y/n, you may not want to drink more of that" you  can finally make out what he's saying.

"What, why...?"

"Isn't it obvious why?" he scoffs. "How helpless you are"

Helpless?

"And how am I helpless?" you take another sip. He can be so annoying sometimes.

"Well, let's start out by the fact that you're in a man's house, late at night" he takes his empty glass cup, inspecting it. "Drunk"

"So?"

"I wonder what other people would think you are doing with me" Diluc grins. "It's somehow as if you were giving yourself in?"

"And why would I say yes to that statement?"

"Oh, so you're saying it's a no?"

He had completely cornered you. Saying "yes" would make you lose the speck of dignity you have left, and saying "no"... would be a lie.

The red-haired man approaches you in a slow, yet decided manner. Getting behind the chair you're sitting in, gently placing his gloved hands in your shoulders.

"If the answer is no, then you would be getting up and resisting, don't you think?"

You stay completely silent, ignoring the heat that rised on you.

"What a hypocrite"

He moves his index finger to the top of your neck, smoothly going down to the center of your throat.
Diluc then takes something from his pocket and puts it on.

"A necklace" you look down to the sparkly item, now yours.

"Are you dissapointed?" he whispers. "What did you think I was going to do?"

"No, nothing, nothing special..." ah. You liar.

"Don't worry, Y/n"

The young master now comes a bit closer, his words now heard behind your ear.

"When you submit to me, I'm going to make sure you are fully sober. That way you'll remember it for the rest of your days in shame"

You can think of no words to come out of your mouth, left speechless by him.

"That day is not today. Get some sleep instead in the guest room" Diluc pulls away, walking to his own room.

"Or maybe come to mine, and don't get any"

________

A/N: i rushed this so hard but still had fun <3