Chapter 6

|My day at the mall with Rin|

Ayumu

"Riiin~!" I whined, making him grow an irk mark above his forehead.

"For the last time Ayumu, i'm not getting you more tokens!" His eye twitched in irritation.

"B-b-but, I wanna g-get the cute shark!" I pulled out my pouty face. His face wavered for a minute before he huffed and turned his head stubbornly.

Hehe.. phase one, complete. Phase two, intensify.

Going along with my plan, I put in the puppy eyes and the about-to-cry face. Im sure i'll get him now!

"F-fine! Just stop it with that, its weird." He blushed and stomped over angrily to the tokens booth, and bought a small plastic containing ten tokens.

Phase two, also complete. *Laughs evilly*

Now for phase three, reverse-psychology.

"Thanks sooo much, Rin! Now, if I do it, i'd probably just finish it again and have Rin buy me more...He'd probably be bankrupt by the time we're finished here." I whispered the last part in pretend thought, but making sure I was loud enough for Rin to hear.

His face paled and he insisted, "I'll do it! Geez, troublesome woman." (A/N: Shika moment! xD Sorry, please continue."

I smirked inside and thought, phase three, complete. One last phase and i'll be done here. Phase four: Operation get the shark plushie. The name is kinda long, I know, but I don't deem myself smart enough to come up with a shorter one! *Cries in corner*

Rin only had to try two times to get the shark, and he raised it up in victory, "Ha, I did it and you didn't! Eat that, A-yu-mu-chan." He teased, smirking at me. "And guess what else, this ain't yours! It's mine now."

I glared at him playfully and tried to reach for the stuffed toy, but to no avail.

Why the hell does Rin have to be so mother duckin' tall?

"Ahh, gimme the toy, Rin! I'll do anything!" I pleaded, giving him my puppy eyes and pouty face again.

"Hmph, that won't work on me anymore, baka." Yeah, because your eyes are so clouded with your big fat ego, you prick.

My eye twitched and I suggested, "Fine then, how about I get you something to eat? And don't worry, this time it's my treat."

"It better be. Alright. I'll trade with you this toy for food." We both nodded at our decisions.

"We're still coming back here, though."

"'Kay."

---

Yes! I got my plushie. I internally cheered after Rin handed me the shark plushie.

"There. Do you really still wanna go back? I'm getting tired and I don't wanna walk all the way over to the third floor again." He sighed.

Oh, did I forget to tell you that the closest arcade was at the mall? No? Oh, well that sucks...for you.

So now, here we are roaming around.

"Hey Rin, you stay at your dorms, right?"

"Oh yeah! Thanks for letting me know where I live, I completely forgot!" He said sarcastically.

I rolled my eyes and huffed, "I was only asking..." I muttered.

"Hn. Why?"

"Maybe I could visit when Sei-nii or Momo-chan is busy. It's fun hanging out with you." I grinned.

Rin blushed and sheepishly scratched the back of his neck, "W-whatever."

We sat on a bench in the middle of the place, in front of a bookstore.

"Hm, okay then. Thanks. I- *Ring ring* Oops, gotta get that." I paused and took out my phone. "Hello?"

"Ayumu! You were supposed to meet me at the mall ten minutes ago! Where are you anyway?"

"In leprechaunia. Feeding little leprechauns that don't have houses or pots of gold. Oh look, leprechaunia's town mayor has come to thank me. Why thank you, young beautiful awesome pretty lady. You have done great help to this town and it's citizens." I mimicked a gruff voice saying. "This town owes you our lives, we would also like to-"

"Ayumu!"

"Alright alright." I laughed, "I'm already at the mall with Rin at the bench in front of the book store," I say.

"Rin? Why is big brother there? Are you on a date? *Squeal* Oh my gosh when? How? Why? Where did you two k-"

"Woah woah woah. Calm yo' tits woman! We came here after swim practice for a meal."

"Oh alright then. I'll be there in five"

"Mkay, bye." I ended the call and turned of my phone.

"Was that Kou?" Rin asked, still playing a game on his phone.

I hummed in response and so did he. Well, I guess it's time to wait for Kou.

Hm hm hm...hmmmm...hm hm hm... ah forget it I can't do this for any longer!

"Riiinnn~!" I whined again. "I'm bored!"

"So?" He asked, not taking his eyes off his phone.

"Soo...I need to do something. What are you playing anyway?"

"Don't tap the white tile."

"Wow.. I wonder who came up with that name..." I muttered sarcastically.

"Ayumu! Nii-san!" A voice called from the right.

There stood Kou in a shiny armor with a sword, in all her shining glory. She was riding on a pegasus and flew to the air in circles! Nah, i'm kidding. She was wearing a black tank top that said 'This shirt is dark and so is your soul.'

"Ah, i've gotta go." Rin said and walked away.

"O...kay? Bye I guess." I muttered and looked to Kou.

She was looking at Rin with a disappointed look and sighed, "But I just got here..."

"And so did my period. Now let's go." I grabbed her hand and dragged her to her favorite clothes store.

"Haha really?" She raised an eyebrow.

"No."

"Oh."

Then we started shopping like there was no tomorrow. Armageddon, people. Armageddon...

END

A/N: Heyo people! Sorry this is a reeeaaallllly late update, but I didn't have internet to upload nor did I have much time. (._.) So again, i'm still in graduation practice and I hope you understand. So thanks a bunch if you do! (^.^)

I'll see you soon. (:) )

Song Recommendations:

Into The Nothing (Rock)
by Breaking Benjamin

● Believer (Pop)
by American Author

● Gimme Chocolate (Japanese, Metal)
by Babymetal

● Stay The Night (Pop, I think)
by Zedd

● If I Lose Myself (Pop)
by One Republic