Chapter 11: Pre-Valentines

Part 1: The Call(s?)

⚠mostly dialogue (duh, they're mainly phone calls)⚠

Ayumu

So Gou and I had a conversation yesterday, and it went something like this:

"Gou, I'm gonna ask you a super duper serious question. Please answer seriously as well."

"O-Okay? Shoot."

"Do you wanna go out with me this Sunday?"

.
.
.

"What?"

"Do you wanna go o-"

"As in like, as friends, right?"

"..."

"OH MY GOD WHY HAVE YOU NEVER TOLD ME?!"

"Tell you what?!"

"That you're, you know, the 'L' word!"

"HOW DID YOU FIND OUT?!"

"SO IT'S TRUE!"

"Yes! I'm sorry I never told you. I can't just tell everybody, you know. It's a touchy topic. I just found out yesterday, too." I sniffled into the phone.

"Aw Ayu, I'd accept you for who you are, don't worry. We're still best friends."

"Thanks, Gou. Being a Llama is hard, after all. We need good friends like you."

"Llama?"

"The 'L' word, right?"

I could almost hear the facepalm on the other side of the phone. Oh wait, I did. Damn that was a loud facepalm. Must've hurt bad.

"I meant Lesbian, you idiot!"

"Oh," I scratched the back of my neck sheepishly. "But nope, I'm completely, 100% straight!"

"Ugh, whatever. So back on topic, I'll be out with my cousin on Sunday. For short, can't go. Sorry. Why?"

"Oh my god Gouuuuu~! Imma be lonely this Valentines!"

"So that's what this is about? Try asking Rin, maybe he'd like to go with you."

"What?? Why would I ask that prick?"

"Because 'that prick' refuses to come with me to meet our cousin. I asked him why, and all he said was, "I don't need to explain myself after we saw her lalaloopsy collection."" Gou mimicked Rin's voice, which, might I add, was an utter failure.

"Okay, okay! Fine, I will. But pleeeaase don't use that voice again. It sounds like you're some old man high on weed." I waved her off.

"WELL THEN." She huffed, ending the call after hearing my boisterous laughter.

・・・

Basically, that's how it went. And here I am now, once again on another phone call.

"Yo Rin, you got the stuff?"

"What? Ayumu?" He asked. And it was amazing because he was genuinely confused.

"The stuff. Have you got the stuff, mate. I need it now."

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"Don't play dumb with me!"

"I'm calling the police."

"Nonono I'm just here to ask you if you have the stuff."

"WHAT. STUFF?!" He emphasised, exhasperated.

"I mean, you know, the stuff. The one that contains the yes to my request of being my valentine...?"

"..."

"Rin?"

"..."

"Aw Rin not this again! Stop, otherwise I'll be calling the police."

"..."

"Silence means yes, right?"

"..."

"It's always great hearing an answer from you. So detailed and complete." I said sarcastically.

"Isn't it supposed to be the other way around?"

"What do you mean? (OoooHhhhH)"

"I mean, isn't the boy supposed to be asking the girl out?"

"(dramatic gasp) RIN YOU SEXIST BASTARD TAKE THAT BACK."

"What?" I can almost hear the smirk in his voice, that a-hole. (A/N: Censored cursing, -gasp- I know. Never thought the day would come, huh? Well don't get used to it. I feel generous today.)

"Take your words back and go to the corner of shame, you sexist bastard."

"No."

"Tch whatever I'm over this." I say all bitchy like and hang up.
.
.
.
Oh fuck I never got his answer.

*bleep bloop bleep bleep bloop bleep bloop* (A/N: Some epic sound effects, I know.)

"H-heeeyyy Rin!"

END

A/N: Yassssss guess who finally updated after breaking loads of promises that I would??? MEEEE~

Oh btw this is only part one. Part two is coming up I don't know when but I hope my lazy ass soon! Anyway, thanks to those superb people who are actually still here, and have been keeping this story in their libraries.

Okay one question, am I the only one who randomly gets the inspiration to update at 3 in the morning? WELL IM SURE NOT HAHA

Anywhoo~ coming up now is the usual song reco's~!

Victorious by Panic! at the Disco

Boom! by Simple Plan

7 years by Lukas Graham

✘✘✘

IAmFree426 is out~ Peeaaceee ✌