Chapter 4: Another Day In Hell

AYUMU'S POV

"Ne, imouto, can you take over my team again? I have an interschool competition meeting for captains for a whole week in this camp thing. Our principal said so. Momotarou won't be practicing though, he'll be having remedials for Chemistry. Can you? It's okay if you can't though, I can just cancel practice for today and find someone to substitute for the rest of the week." Sei-nii asked me as I plopped myself down onto the lower bunk of their bunk bed.

I shook my head and smiled, "Nah, i'm sure I can go. In fact, I think they miss me!" I joked, knowing how exhausted they were the last time I took over for Sei-nii. Ah, good ol' memories...

"Hmm.. I don't think so, imouto. I'm pretty sure they don't, but I don't have any other choice. Our co-captain reported sick today as well. So it's either I cancel practice, or I have you substitute for me. And since you agreed, I guess they'll be in for another day in hell, eh?" Sei-nii grinned and I grinned back.

Yes, yes they will be in for another day in hell. Sei-nii, you took the words right out of my mouth. I remember last time, all of them were practically begging for me to stop, which I ignored, being the awesome trainer I am.

Sei-nii and I nodded, pleased with our exchange of words.

"Well then, I better go now, eh?" I stretched and walked over to their dresser to change into my blue, one-peice swimsuit.

"Un, I forgot to ask, why aren't you with your team in Iwatobi? You made a new team right?" Sei-nii asked curiously, opening up my laptop and sweatdropping at the wallpaper I put up.

What? Just because i'm a girl doesn't mean that I can't have creepy pasta as my desktop wallpaper! I have a social life too, you know.

"What's with your wallpaper? It's creepy. And you open this up at night? Geez, you're a girl, Ayumu! I hope you don't forget that." He pointed out.

"Well now, dearest brother, that's just sexist! Just because i'm a girl doesn't mean I can't like creepy pasta! And you, my macho brother, being scared of wallpaper of a guy about to attack the user, is absolutely pathetic! Your a guy!"

"Oh, now look who's sexist..." He muttered, not bothering to continue our arguement. Hmph, he shouldn't bother argue with me more, he knows he's gonna lose. That prick of a brother I love so much.

"Hm, anyway, i'm gonna get going, Sei-nii. I don't think it would be a good idea to be late. They're probably gonna kill me!" I laughed, reaching for the doorknob.

"I think it would be the other way around..." He sweatdropped. I stuck my tongue out at him and ran out the door, headed for the pool. I kicked the indoor pool door open with a grin that can rival that of Cheshire's from Alice in Wonderland, and everybody's eyes widened as they groaned.

Third Person's POV

"Captain's not here again?"

"Ugh, it's the gonna be the she-devil again! I wonder what she'll give us this time?"

"I hope it's nothing as tiring as last time...and I heard she'll be coaching us for a week this time!"

All the negative comments echoed in the room, and all were heard by their Captain's little sister. The said female's golden orbs glinted with mischief and evil as she cooed in a sickly sweet voice,

"Hm, is that protest I hear?" She smiled, a little too sweet for the swimmer's liking.

"N-no, Ayumu-sama! In fact, w-we m-m-miss y-you!" The swimmers nervously laughed not wanting to face her wrath.

The redheaded newcomer in the back, on the other hand, looked back and forth confusedly at his orange-haired friend and his new swim team.

'Have they met before?' He thought to himself, seemingly to be deep in thought.