Chapter 2: To The Waterpark!

-SEIJURO'S POV-

"So Rin, how do you like the food?" I asked him. Wow, my sister's cooking is the best.

"Its actually pretty good. Who made i-"

"SEE!! I TOLD YOU ITS GOOD!! MY NEE-CHAN'S THE BEST AT COOKING!!" Momotarou shouted, although his mouth was full of food, So it came out more like this: "SHEE!! I THOLD JYOU ITSH GOODTH!! MAHY NEE-CHANSH JA BESHT AT COOKINGH!!" Hahaha... brothers...

Rin cleared his throat, "Who is this 'nee-chan' of his, Captain?".

"Oh, her name's Ayu-"

"Wow, im gone for three minutes and half the food's gone! Damn, Momo-chan,  you did this didn't you?!" Ayumu's voice boomed from behind me, making me half deaf. "Ow ow ow ow... imouto, did you really have to shout?" I asked her. She scratched her neck sheepishly,

"Gome, Sei-nii. Hey, whose your frie- HI RIN!!!... I was hoping a girl came..." She pouted. Wait, how do they know each other?

"Hey hey, how do you guys know each other?" I voiced my thoughts. Rin was still watching my lil sis eyes wide and soon looked over to me. "You're her big brother?" He looked over to Ayumu, "You're his little sister?"

"Well, yeah. I did tell you my last name, didn't I? You should have figred it out days ago." She shrugged and looked over to me. "We met when I was exiting the gates of Samezuka and he was jogging. We talked for a bit then I went. Never saw him after that, but looky here, we meet again, eh? Rin?" She smirked. Rin smirked back. "Heh. Yep. Your cooking's good by the way."

"Thanks" She replied casually.

-AYUMU'S POV-

"So what's the plan today, Sei-nii?" I asked him while putting away the plates after washing them. He tapped his chin in thought.

"Maybe the waterpark? And then Rin can spend the night here. Rin, text Nitori to inform the Principal." He decided.

"Oi, oi! I can't stay here! Captain, this is your place! And besides, I have a dorm!" Rin argued. Well, it would be awkward having another guy around... but Momo-chan can keep me company!

"Well, there's no problem really,  we've got room for everybody. And we can watch movies!" I smiled.

"Well, since Ayumu agrees, its fine then. After all, she's the caretaker of this place. Ne, imouto?" He grinned. Hehehehe got that right! I grinned back.

Seeing as Rin wouldn't win with two Mikoshiba's arguing against him, he slumped his shoulders in defeat. Yes, I only said two Mikoshiba's because Momo-chan was outside playing with the black kitty. And as if on cue, he barged in the kitchen holding it... upside down (-_-)

"Hey hey! Look what I found! Isn't she cu- Ahhh!! Kitty, stop! Stop it! Kitty sto- Ow! Kitty, that hur- Ahhh!! Get it off me! Get it off meee!!" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MOMO-CHAN'S HEAD GOT BITTEN BY THE CAT!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

(A/N: Black Butler moment, anyone? ;) Ya know, the sebby and tiger moment? xD haha... no one? Ah well... im ruining the moment, aren't I? xD)

I was just laughing really hard three seconds ago but this time, I was rolling on the floor laughing! Ah ah ah, theres a difference just for your info! And I was doing this 'cause Momo-chan is running around the house with a cat munching on his head! Hahahaha...Shit! The cat's running for me now! Ahhh fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck excuse my language fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck Aahhhhh its getting closer!! Fuuuu- Oh, it wanted to jump into my arms (-we) hahahaha "Good kitty!" I told it. It purred and....slept. (-_-) Damn lazyass...