Chapter 1

-AYUMU'S POV-

I was walking home from school when my stomach grumbled. That means only ONE thing. The convenience store. Maybe some ice cream would be nice, yeah?

I ran to the convenience store and decided to ask Sei-nii if he wanted anything before he asks me to go there again. So I took out my phone and texted him what he wanted and to ask Momo-chan what he wants too.

---
To: Sei-nii
Subject: Food (=w=)V

Sup, Sei-nii! Im heading to the convenience store right now, want anything? And ask Momo-chan too while your at it! Better reply quick 'cause im running there! :D

From: Li'l Sis
---

His reply came almost instantly! xD

---
To: Li'l Sis
Subject: Food (=w=)V

Yeah! Get me some chips please! And Momo wants cookies. Can you even find that in a convenience store? (-_-')

From: Sei-nii
---

---
To: Sei-nii
Subject: Food (=w=)V

Probably not. But i'll see! And if there's none, i'll just go home and bake him a batch. :) *(Cue Momotarou cheering when he read this)*  I'll get'ya a drink too. Does a can of Coke sound nice?

From: Li'l Sis
---

---
To: Li'l Sis
Subject: Food (=w=)V

Sure. :)

Yaaahhh~!! Nee-chan, bring lots 'n lotsa cookies!! :DDD

Sorry, that wasn't me. Momo stole my phone. (-_-')

From: Sei-nii
---

I laughed at his reply and went in the store to buy the food.

After buying five packs of chips, four bottles of Coke and two ice creams, I went home to bake Momo-chan a batch of chocolate chip cookies. They aren't home since they have dorms, but they come home occasionally. But until then, I have the huge house all to myself! (=w=) My parents aren't here either; they work abroad. They tried to hire helpers for me but I refused to 'cause I wanna be independent.

After arriving in the kitchen, I put on my apron and took out all the ingredients needed to make cookies.  I mixed them and poured the batter into small shapes on the cookie sheet. I placed the tray in the oven and waited for a few minutes for it to finish baking.

It doesn't take that long to bake cookies actually. Nor is it very hard making them. At least, for me. Because when I turned three and saw the kitchen, it became my home ever since. Well, second home. Wait no, third home. My first home is, well, my home. xD My second home is the water, and the kitchen's my third. (=w=)

I finished baking them and put the freshly baked cookies in a tupperware.From then,  I jogged to Samezuka to hang out with my bros. Its unfair how they get to be together and I have to be separated from them! I wanna hang out with my bros too, ya' know! Hmph. ()'-'( )

(>^.^)> ~♥~

I knocked on my brother's dorm room and waited for him to open it. I heard footsteps running from behind the door and stepped back just in time for the door to slam open and hit the wall. Phew. If I didn't step back in time, I would have been as flat as a piece of paper!

"WAAAHHH~! NII-CHAN, NII-CHAN! NEE-CHAN'S HERE! DID'YA BRING THE COOKIES?! HUH?! HUH?!" Momotarou screamed/asked all in one breath. Damn, how does this kid have so much energy?! I sweatdropped and gestured for him to calm down, which he did.