Clash of the Dragons Chapter 9:

Chapter 9:

I woke up after what seemed like hours of log, dreamless, exhausting sleep and I was groggy. I could see a brief shadow at the corner of the cave. I didn't look to see what it was, but a hand coming out of the darkness told me it was a person. I didn't want to know who it could be. I glanced up slowly. I jerked my head back almost instantaniously. It was Rikshay. I started to panic, but he gently pulled me back into his hold. "You're not in a position to move around, you know that."

Suddenly Raposa took over without any notice.

"You... do you know how much trouble you've caused for everyone?" she snapped in my own voice. I jerked back so I could have a good look at him. I tried to quiet her, but that only made her more fired up. She slapped him with a backhand so ferocius, I thought it would take minutes for him to realize how much it would hurt. He yelped, and dropped me, and I scurried up to my feet, bieng wary of him. Now that I had a good look at him, I saw that he looked to be a teenager. I wonder how he pulled that off.

Had to find out sometime.

I heard a low hiss, and suddenly, a girl was at his side, crouching low and defensivley, like he was her mate, and she was protecting him while he licked his wounds.

She was defenitely his daughter. I didn't know how I knew this, but I did.

She had long wavy chocolate brown hair, and electric blue eyes, and when the dim light caught her hair, it looked silvery. She wore a Jack Skellington T-shirt and black jeans, that showed off her long legs, and it looked like black ribbons were intwined around her arms. Her eyes zapped my concentration.

"Father, who is THIS?" the girl snapped at me.

"Be calm, Reina."

"WHO IS SHE????" Reina fumed.

"She's my cousin, trapped in a girl's body."

The girl snarled. "You mean the cousin who dumped you and led you to the abyss?"

"Exactly."

"I've been waiting for this day, dear aunt." she hissed menacingly.

I must have been hallucinating, because the black satin ribbons on her arms seemed to move with her, and shimmer as the recoiled and coiled again.  

She backfliped and the ribbons, shot out, tangling and strangling me up tight, until I was completly entagled in the ribbons. I protested angirly, but she paid no heed.

"Rikshay! What is this!?" Raposa barked at him.

"It's the dance of the death ribbons." he said almost triumphantly, as only a doting daddy could. "She was given them by her mother, before her mother died." he said, his gray eyes becoming vacant and lonely, like they were off on a rainy island.

Thn his attention refoucused and then he turned his attention toward his daughter, whispering something to her. The ribbons were working their magic on me, and I felt my conciousness be pulled away slowly, like pulling the catches from a container lid.

Then a voice came from the cave opening.

"Sorry I'm late." a husky voice called.

"It's him!" Reina shouted with absolute happiness. SO different frm what I had just seen. I was concious enough to stay stunned.

"WHOA! Reina, calm down, I missed you too okay?" the voice said, probably as a tackle hug was inflicted upon him.

Strange kissing-like noises started off, and this time, I WANTED my consiousness to be as far away as possible. but a dizzing word jolted me back to reality.

"I missed you SO much Suparu! You were gone for 3 months! How am I supposed to know that my boyfriend is safe!?!?!?!" Reina continued, checking him over for any cuts and scrapes.

Suparu, my old friend, was one of them. I blacked out, as he said, "So... What'd I miss?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you all liked the new awesome character, based off one of my most awesome friends evver, and I hope that she knows I was thinking about her doing this chapter.

-QueenietheCat