Wait!! I'm Curing Who?!

I sprinted back inside and walked up the stairs as the Head Principal gave a stern look of disapproval.
I gasped as I recognized her face.

She must be Mrs. Heart! ... She looks a lot meaner than she should be in person...

I shook my head and made my way back to Octavian's classroom and to my desk.
I checked the time,

9:48 am-

Already, sounds of shoes were heard on the smooth tile that was once polished and now dusty from the usage.

The professor cleared his throat and stood up, taking his keys as he went to shut the door.

I looked at my watch one last time,

9:50 am-

*schkk*

The sound of the lock turning made me whip my head up as the professor cleared his throat again,
"I knew some wouldn't heed my words. I'm astonished I have at least 15 of you in here. Keep it up, I'm sure you all won't let me down."

His tone was colder than usual if it were possible, making me shrink in my chair.

Boy... if he were the one who was a villain in a show, he'd be pretty good at it...

I gently held the necklace at my diaphram level, writing my notes as the morning flashed in my head.

Who was this Pulse kid? He mentioned some Guardians? Or something? But what do I have to do with any of that..? Maybe if I return the necklace, he'll leave me be. ... But that leaves me with so many questions and helping him would be pointless if he's just gonna leave after.

I shook my head as Octavian's writing was growing in number on the board and I tried to keep up.
Needless to say, my pencil was smoking afterwards.
.....

It was about time the bell rang again, and Octavian packed his bag quickly.
10:50 am-

"Well, you all have no assisgnments from me. I don't give out homework."
The class seemed to lift slightly,
"BUT! I will ask you all tomorrow on what you've learned from this class specifically and after Biochemistry at 1 pm today, you will answer me questions from the material on Wednesday. I will see you all in exactly 2 hours later."

With that, he walked out the door in a swift movement and shut it behind him
We waited until his shoes were non existant and we heaved a heavy sigh.

"Ah~... Who knew our first teacher was THIS harsh?!" Someone exclaimed at our left.

"The Vice Principal did say there were some Passionate Teachers here."
Another spoke.

"Passionate my ass! He was colder than the North Pole and harsher than my dad!"
Paula snorted.

"Whatever! At least he's good looking!"
Nadiya chirped again.

And with that...

"He was, wasn't he?!"
"So distant! So dreamy!"
"And did you see the way his shirt wasn't too tight but slightly unbuttoned at his chest?"

A swarm of girls began to swoon over the once proclaimed frozen hearted teacher, making my stomach churn.

Paula leaned over to my side as she hopped her chair's' side bar,
"Can you believe these girls? Fawning over a teacher like it's Freshman Year of Highschool! Ya'll are such imbiciles!"

"Excuse me?"
A girl with black hair scoffed.

"She's right. He's just a teacher and we're students. The chances of something going on between one of us and him are almost 0 and none." I sighed, clenching my hands as I wished my hair covered my face,
"Believe me... I know... I've been there..."