The Legendary Warriors!

"I'm going to use fear to my advantage."

The Psyche reared it's head, getting ready to charge.

"Charity, shield it!"
I ordered.

With a tap to her bracelet and a clap of her hands, they began to glow as she formed a circle with her arms,

"Precure! Herbal Gauze Reflection!"
She yelled, thrusting her hands out as a floral like barrier was made, making the lunging Psyche recoil backwards.

"Moral, stagger it! Now!"
I took to higher ground, Moral behind me as she tapped her bracelet and took out a card with an image of a staff.

"Step Up! Staff of the Upright!"
She twirled the staff around, creating a patch of sunlight to illuminate her and tapped the end to the ground,
"Let the warmth flow! Precure! Compassionate Heart Puncture!"

She briskly bounded off the sides of the buildings, giving one final jump before diving straight for the Psyche's glass heart.

"Psy!"

"NOOO! STOP IT! THAT'S NOT FAIR!"
Phobeea pleaded, her body trembling as her defense was now vulnerable.

"Cure Hope! Whatever you're planning, do it now!"
Moral called out.

I lunged for the now exposed girl, my colors shifting as I grabbed hold of her crimson threads.

"Who...?! YOU?!"
She exclaimed in a fit of panic.

"It's normal to have expectations, but we can't meet them all. All we can do is allow others to help you up and build your confidence to confront your fears. I've been there, trust me."
I comforted, watching as the girl nearly broke into tears, causing the Psyche to shake.

"Hope!"
Charity called out.

"Give me your hand, and I promise to never let you go."
I smiled, stretching out my hand to her. The girl's glasses allowed me to see her brown eyes again.

She forced her hand out of her binds that seemed to bury into her skin, making it bleed slightly.

"I can't!"
She whimpered,
"I just have too much to juggle!"

The Psyche groaned, seemingly sitting up as I held my stance.

"We can help you, we're all in this together. We were a team once!"

The skies seemed to clear up, making the thread shine with a strange splendor.

With a cry of pain, the girl broke from her threads, her hands and her ankles now bloodied from the force of her doubt and fear.

"THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE! NO ONE CAN BREAK THROUGH THAT!"
Phobeea cried.

I helped the girl out and away from her own dangerous being, the Psyche not letting up as the loss of its host made it run wild.

"Psyche!!"

"I need you to look into your heart and believe it for once. Be exactly who your heart wants to be."
I gave the girl a warm smile, retelling the words Pulse had told us many times,
"Don't aim for the future others made for you, instead, make your own."

She hesitated and looked over to the blonde boy who was standing in anticipation on the side.

"I'm ready. I'll do it! Pulse!"
She called out.

"Catch!" He exclaimed, tossing the bag with it's shining contents towards her, catching it gracefully as she smiled.

"Precure! Clinical Heartbeat!"
She slid in the blue gem and turned the dial on the bracelet as it glowed like there was no tomorrow.
It reacted and spat out a royal blue card with a design embedded on it.