Hope, Morals, Charity!

I haven't touched my deliveries that Pulse had gotten for me.
I haven't once noticed when he turned human.
My dog had been taken out but afterwards, I was sticking my nose into my pages and my due assignments after that.

"Hope...?"
Pulse asked for me worriedly.
"Hope... Hope!!"

I jerked my head out of my notebook, tapping on my laptop.

"Pulse..? I'm sorry, but you know, 'Hope' isn't my name.."
I sighed.

"Err, eiher way, I suggest you shouldn't do that to ease your mind off of things. It'll only make it worse... Besides, you should eat. I've got some nice salads and chicken to-"

"Pulse, if I don't finish now, I can't train to be a better Cure later.."
I huffed, my dog whining to Pulse.

Pulse squinted at her, his eyes changing to yellow,
'She will do this when she's upset... Find a way to make her happy to eat?'

Pulse hummed to himself and brushed back his blonde bangs. His pink stripe falling in between his eyes.

"You know, Heart-City is a wonderful place. Lots of people, its' own medical assistants here and there, and they all started up and running after a refracted light had come to shine on Heart-City.
I was just a young fairy, still training to one day assist the new Cures!
They came from the light, all of them,
Fidelity, Veracity, Beneficence, Justice-"

"Wait, why did my name change?"

"I told you, 'be who your heart wants to be' when you transformed. When in the state of want to help, what went through your mind?"
He asked.

"Ah- no, just think about it. And tell me if it is not something that deals with your future and faith in said future?"
He smiled, cutting me off.

I smiled and nodded, Pulse giving a satisfied smile.
"So your Cure name was Hope, a light for a future and the future of others."

I looked at my notes and towards the clock as my stomach growled.

"I guess I wasn't taking care of myself to fulfill that future..
I placed my pencil down, looking over to my dog who had given me a saddened look.

"I know, I gotta eat now. Maybe we'll get some chicken for-"

"I've got you covered!"
Pulse exclaimed, marching happily out the door as my dog ran after him.

I walked behind them quickly, looking at the food on the table. Apparently it was reheated.

"It was for lunch but you wouldn't move from the computer."
He looked down.

I gently patted his shoulder, smiling warmly as I went to grab some cups.

"Thank you, now, how about we eat before it gets cold again?"

-----------------
[6:00am the next day]

Pulse had agreed to stay quiet so he could roam about the school grounds, promising to stay out of sight and out the cafeteria.
Mice were not a pretty picture.

He stood a ways discreetly at the window towards my view point, his ears twitching as he pointed towards the hallway.

The footsteps of dress shoes upon tile was a dead give away.

Octavian walked through the door, almost quickly, his face twisted into a scowl that seemed so unsettling now.

I could feel the cold smooth Heart Pendant beneath my undershirt, almost warning me that danger was close.
To be more precise, he gave me a stare that seemed to know about the whole 'I-can-change-into-a-magical-girl" event that had happened two days in row.