Who I Am!

[[**HI! Hoshi here, I'll post an authors note at the end of the chapter, Thanks for reading!**]]

After the school allowed us to leave for the evening, Paula and Nadiya exchanged phone numbers and included mine to keep in touch should we need one another.

"How about we gather together Sunday?"
Nadiya chirped on the way to the bus stop.

"I'll let you guys know. I might squeeze in some time around the afternoon to the evening."
Paula shrugged.

"You guys aren't allergic to dogs right?"
I asked.

"No. Just shellfish."

"You have a puppy?"

I laughed at the different answers from both.

The ride home was fairly quick thanks to Nadiya talking to Paula who listened despite having her earbud in her left ear.
------

"I'll be waiting for a message from you two, see you tomorrow!"

A few waves good bye and I was back to my dog in my apartment.

"Hey fluffy lion! Pulse is home too so you can play together."
I smiled.

"So what's the plan for today?"
Pulse asked, both he and my dog walking to the sofa as he needed a boost upwards.

"You know, you can transform to a human during the evenings to the nights if you'd feel comfortable."
I started for the kitchen.

He slid down the arm rest and to a more spacious area and with a pink puff of smoke, he turned into a young boy again.

"It is a bit uncomfortable after not being this way for a while."
He sighed, dusting off his vest before washing his hands at my side.

"I know you said you'd tell us tomorrow, but I wonder what exactly happened that led to all this."
I wondered and chopped some lettuce to use.

"I... I think it's better to tell the group. With or without Veracity. It's a long story."
He sighed, looking at the running water that drained to the pipes.

My phone vibrated twice before a small *ping* alerted me that a message had been sent.

"Pulse could you? My hands are busy at the moment."
I smiled.

The young boy gulped and went to take the phone from the dining table.
Looking back slightly, he fumbled with it momentarily before he held it properly.

"Um, is there some kind of input to open it?"
He asked.

"Oh, 2703. I don't mind you knowing it."

A small 'ah!' was heard as Pulse tapped the blue chat box icon to open a message from the girls.

"Paula said her manager allowed her Sunday off to catch up with studies. They're willing to cooperate and make time for her Sundays."
His voice filled with excitement.

"Oh nice. I know Nadiya would reply soo-"

*Ping!*  *Ping!**Ping!*