Chapter 1

"Give my brother back!!"

Lumine exclaimed as the Unknown Goddess separated the twins. For the first time in her life, she felt incomplete, as darkness loomed over her. She just wanted to be back with her brother, to explore worlds in search of a new home.

She kept dreaming of that day with no memories of what happened afterwards until she woke up at that beach. After defeating Stormterror and helping Venti, Lumine had made new friends and was on her way to Liyue for the first time as per Venti's request.

Liyue - The city of Contracts. The Land of Geo. Filled with never before seen scenery with mountains, rivers and beauty.

Upon coming across a statue of the seven she looked to Paimon who immediately responded, "This is Rex Lapis, the Geo Archon. Touch the statue to see if anything happens like last time!"

The statue of the seven looked different from the one in Mondstadt. It was a statute of someone holding a cube. Lumine wondered if that was Rex Lapis.

Touching the Statue of The Seven gave Lumine a weird feeling. She looked at her dress and saw it was glowing of a different colour than before. It was yellowish in colour.

" Whoa, that is Soo coool!! " Paimon excitedly reacted." How did you do that?! "

" I guess the same reason as the statue of Anemo" Lumine shrugged

She was getting overexcited over what Lumine's new abilities were. It was obvious when Paimon kept hovering over Lumine.

"Aha there are a bunch of hilichurls there; Test out your new abilities pleeasseee?? "Paimon shrieked.

" Ok, finee"Answered Lumine.

Paimon and Lumine headed to the hilichurl camp and just as the fight started Paimon hid behind the barrier (fence) to see Lumine's new abilities.

Lumine put all her focus into defeating the hilichurls. From afar it looked like there were only a few hilichurls but now up close she noticed that there was also a Blazing Axe Mitachurl and a Geo Samachurl. Lumine smirked as she knew she could easily defeat them.

Lumine used her ability "Starfell Sword" to summon a meteoroid like pillar from the ground. This made her enemies take Geo damage which she thought was cool.

"Whoaaa that's cooollll! Paimon wishes she could fight with Luminee!"
Paimon jealousy said.

Lumine slashed her sword towards the hilichurls. Using her Prototype Rancour, she made the ground shake with her other Geo ability, Wake Of The Earth. From nowhere, the Mitachurl used its Axe to hit Lumine. Fortunately for her, she quickly dodged and give it the final blow, clearing the Hilichurl camp.

Lumine smiled with glee, pleased with her Geo abilities. "WHOAAA! That was awesomeee!!" Paimon admired.

"Thankss! I could get used to this." Smiled Lumine in return.

Looking at the position of the Sun, Lumine realised it was late and so Lumine and Paimon headed to Liyue Harbor to make it before night.