01x01

Dear diary
Today I will be different. I will smile for everyone to believe it and most importantly I'll smile for my family. My smile will say "I'm fine, thank you.". I'll start fresh and not be the sad little girl that lost her parents and I wont let Elena be either and I'll help Jeremy.

Ella writes in her journal before looking at the mirror and fixing her smile.

"Toast, I can make toast." Aunt Jenna says looking at her nieces and nephews with the fridge door open.

"It's all about the coffee, aunt Jenna." Elena says handing Ella her cup and making herself a new one.

"Is there coffee?" Jeremy, Elena and Ellas little brother says walking in. Ella nods at him.

"Your first day of school and I'm totally unprepared?" Jenna says looking in her bag as Jeremy takes Ellas coffee. Ella sighs and rolls her eyes before going over to pour herself some coffee.

"Lunch money?" Jenna says holding out money for the three siblings to take.

"I'm okay" Elena and Ella say in unison. Twin telepathy. Jeremy snatches all the money from Jenna.

"Anything else. A number two pencil? What am I missing?" Jenna says putting her wallet back in her bag.

"Didn't you have a presentation today?" Ella asks looking at Jenna who says.

"I'm meeting at my thesis advisor at..." Jenna looks at her watch and quickly adds "Now, crap." Before opening her strawberry blonde hair from the ponytail it was in.

" Then go, we'll be fine." Elena says.

"Exactly what I was gonna say" Ella says looking at Elena with a smile. "Twin power." Elena says smiling. Ella smiles back.

"Mhm" Ella says to her self. "You okay?" Elena says looking at Jeremy causing all of Ellas attention going to Jeremy.

"Don't start." Jeremy says before walking out of the room. Elena and Ella sigh watching him leave. Elena turns around and sips her coffee as Ella watches the tv screen and sees a missing people alert at the cause of an animal attack.

A car horn breaks the silence. Ella furrows her eyebrows lightly. "Bonnies picking us up." Elena says as they walk out the door.

Bonnies car

Ella stares out the window as Bonnies saying "So Grams is telling me I'm psychic, our ancestors were from Salem, witches and all that. I know crazy and she's going on and on and I'm like put this women in a home already."

Ella sees as the graveyard passes by as she starts thinking about her, Elena and Jeremys parents deaths. As Bonnies saying "but then I predicted about Obama and I predicted Heath lager and I still think Florida will break off and turn into resort islands. Elena. Ella. Back in the car." She says glancing her eyes between Elena, Ella and the road.

"I'm sorry I did it again. Sorry. What were you talking about?" Elena says.

"That im psychic now." Bonnie says looking at the road.

"Okay then predict something about us?" Ella says from the back seat looking at Bonnie.

Bonnie sighs happily and is saying "I see.." until a bird hits the car windshield causing the car to spin and stop at a halt. "Oh my god what was that. "Are you okay?" Bonnie asks Elena.

"It's okay I'm fine." Elena says turning back to look at her younger sister in the backseat asking "You okay?"

"Yeah yeah I'll be fine. Bonnie are you okay?" Ella says and asks Bonnie.