01x03

School

"I'm not saying don't date the guy I'm saying take it slow." Bonnie says.

"Okay where did this come from all of a sudden?" Ella asks.

"And you were the one who told me to go for it." Elena says.

"Now I'm telling you to take it slow." Bonnie says.

"What with the about face?" Elena asks as they walk outside the school.

"It's not an about face. You're single for the first time in your entire high school career. It's the perfect time to play the field." Bonnie says.

"because I'm so that girl." Elena says.

"What're you not saying Bonnie." Ella says as she studies Bonnies worried face.

"It's stupid." Bonnie says as she turns to walk away.

"Bonnie" Elena says as she grabs Bonnies arm.

"What" Bonnie says.

"Spit it out." Ella says.

"I accidentally touched Stefan....and I got a really bad feeling." Bonnie says.

"Really, is that it? Bonnie" Ella asks. "It's was "bad" bad" Bonnie says.

"Is this the whole witch-mojo again." Elena asks.

"You know what I'm just concerned this is me expressing myself for my best friends new boyfriend." Bonnie tells Elena .

"And I love you for it. I do. But I feel good. It's been a hard year and I'm starting to kind of feel....like things are getting back to normal again and you know? Stefan is a big part of that." Elena says.

"She's happy I'm happy" Ella says to Bonnie as she moves her hair back from her face.

Elena, Bonnie, and Ella start walking when Stefan comes in front of them.

"Morning Elena, Morning Bonnie, Morning Ella" Stefan says smiling at the trio.

Before anyone else can say Bonnie quickly says "Hey uhm- I gotta find Caroline she's not answering her phone so..." looking at Ella and Elena.

Stefans looking and Bonnie confused. "See you guys.." Bonnie says before walking past Stefan as Elenas saying "Bonnie wait.".

"She doesn't like me very much" Stefan says turning his head to look at Bonnie leave and turning to look at the twins.

"She doesn't know you. She's my best friend. She's just looking out for me, but when she does, she will love you." Elena says.

"Bonnie has this overprotective side to her especially for Elena but she'll come around " Ella says. "Well hopefully she does." Stefan says. The three of them walk toward Tyler and Matt playing football.

"Look there's Elena and Ella with that new guy apparently Elenas new boyfriend." Tyler says in jealousy looking at the three walking.

"And what are they doing? They're walking, walking, walking. Yup right into the sunset." Tyler continues annoyed.

"Your a di*k." Matt says throwing the football. "While we're standing here looking like those yard trolls." Tyler says. "Gnomes." Matt corrects.

Elena slows down and Stefan turns around as she says "Here's what we're gonna do. Are you free tonight?" Elena questions Stefan.

"Yes" Stefan says. "Perfect. Dinner. Our house, 8:00. You, Bonnie, Ella and me. You two will spend some quality time. And she'll get to see what a great guy you are." Elena says.