01x05

Gilbert house
3 days later
Ella wakes up and looks at her journal remembering what she found out a few days ago she just looks at it. She walks to the bathroom where she sees Vicki brushing her teeth.

Ella furrows her eyebrows. "Oh sorry I'm almost done." Vicki tells her smiling happily.

"It's okay take your time." Ella says and smiles at her.

"Aunt Jenna do you know what's going on upstairs." Ella whispers.

"Uh huh." Jenna says.

"And you have no objection." Ella says.

"He could be craftier about it. At least make an effort to sneak her in and out." Jenna says.

Elena comes downs stairs and asks "Do you have any idea what's going on upstairs?".

"Mhm mhm" Ella answers for Jenna.

"When I did that with Matt mom and dad got mad." Elena says. Ella and Jenna laugh it off.

"Oh and just so you know, I won't be home for dinner." Jenna says smiling.

"Ooooooh your finally going out with Logan." Ella smiling.

"I'm gonna show up and torture him, yes." Jenna says.

Jenna turns to Elena and says "Have you heard from Stefan?".

"Nope not since he left that very vague message three days ago.'Hi.um. Elena. I, um....I haven't do something to do. I'll uh explain in a few days'" Elena says mimicking Stefan.

Ella sighs kinda glad the green eyed vampire put some distance between her sister before she had to step in and tell her to stay away from him.

Jenna laughs and says "Haven't you called him?".

"Nope and I'm not going to." Elena says pouring  herself cereal.

"Are you okay with it?" Jenna asks.

"No I'm not okay with any of it. But I'm not gonna cry about it either. I was gonna write about stuff like Ella does and then I thought: what am I gonna write? Honestly I'm not gonna be one of those pathetic girls who's world stops spinning for one guy." Elena says as she chomps madly on her cereal.

"Okay then." Jenna says.

"Ella what about you? Why are you so down-ish lately."  Jenna says as she turns to look at Ella who's playing with her food.

"What're you talking about I'm not down. Maybe a little-ish but I'm just tired I think." Ella says.

"So will the both of you be okay." Jenna asks.

"I'm fine." Elena says as she walks away and as Ellas nodding her head and smiling at her aunt.

Salvatore house

"He's awake. He's weak, but it's probably best to stay out of the basement. He's Damon." Stefan tells Zach who's drinking coffee.

"I'm not sure how dangerous he might be." Stefan says as he's about to turn around and leave for school.

"Your going to school?" Zach asks.

"Came here to live a life and its time I get back to that, and explain to Ella. And Elena if she's still speaking to me."  Stefan says.

"Why haven't you called?" Zach asks.

"What am I suppose to do feed Elena another lie? I'm not good at lying and she knows I'm hiding something. And how do explain it to Ella I'm glad she hasn't said anything...yet." Stefan says looking down.