chapter-2

In evening

Veer had come to know everything about Bani, where does she live, with whom she lives, what she does, where she comes.

Veer: hmmm too bani sharma naam haii tumhara now get ready to live in hell miss.bani sharma ( he starts devilish laughing )

he calls someone ( all talking are mute )

Bani was doing some work in the house itself when someone comes from behind and hits something on her head. she faints the same..!! And after some time she comes to her senses, she was seeing everything blurry because her head was hurt, her eyes were not open properly.

Bani: ( puts her hand on her head ) aahhhhh....

She widens her eyes and slowly opens she slowly looks at the whole room,

Bani: yeh...yeh....m....me...kaha hu....??

She clutches her head slowly and slowly walks towards the door and as she starts to open the door and the door opens. She is shocked to see that side of the door..!!

Bani: t..tu....tu....tum....???
Person: haa..me...veeranshu...kyu khushi nahii huii mujhse dubara milkee miss.bani sharma..??
Bani: kyu laye ho mujhe yaha...??? Hatoo yaha se jane doo mujhee

She tries to leave but Veer holds her hand.

Veer: tchhh....tchhhh...itnii bhii kyaa jaldii haii sweetheart let's have some fun..😉
Bani: ( tries to get rid of his grip ) hath chodo meraaaaaa

Veer does not listen to her and takes her to the room and locks the door.and he pushes her on the bed.

okay let me show you the room

Bani fell on the bed and she looked back

Bani: what the hell are you doing..??
Veer: i said na sweetheart, let's have some fun..!!

She tried to get up but Veer came over her. He held both her hands and he inhaled her sweet fragrance..!! Bani closes her eyes and feels Veer's warm breath on her neck.

Bani: chodo mujheeee

Veer says nothing to her and starts kissing her on the neck.

Bani: chodoo mujhe pleasee kyuu kar rahe hoo aisaa 🥺🥺🥺

he harshly biting her neck, and then he stood there.

Veer: stand up
Bani: tumhe kya me tumhari nokar dikhti huu...???

She stood from there and started leaving but Veer grabbed her hand and tore her t-shirt. Now Bani was only in her bra and her jeans, she covers her chest with her hands but Veer holds her hand and Veer starts looking at her boobs over hee bra..!!

Veer: sexy
Bani: sharam nahi aatii tumhee...???? Yeh kya kiya tumnee..???

Bani pushed him and started leaving from there but Veer grabbed her waist and pressed her into the wall. And started pressing her boobs from the over of the bra.

Other side

Raghbir calls many time to Bani but Bani did not answer one of his calls.

Raghbir: yeh bani phone kyu nahii uthaa rahii...?? ( thinks for a while ) zarur kisi ne kuch bura bhala kaha hoga aur madam ko bura lag gaya hoga aur kisi kone me beth ke roo rahii hongiii

Raghbir calls Dev

dev is bani's assistant

Raghbir: heyy dev...!! Bani haii kyaa office me..??
Dev: nahi sir bani ma'am to subah se office hii nahii aaiii
Raghbir: what..???
Dev: yes sir
Raghbir: are you sure kii bani aaj office nahii aaiii...??
Dev: yess sir i'm damn sure ma'am aaj office hii nahii aaiii
Raghbir: okay

He cuts the call

Raghbir: too yeh gaii too gaii kahaa...???

Other side.

Veer pushes Bani on the bed again, he also tore her bra, now she was standing half naked in front of him, he sees her big round shape boobs and smirks then he pinching her soft pink nipples. He squeezed her breasts with his hands and sucked and biting it deeply. Her nipples was extra hard. He licked her nipples, she was crying and screaming in pain and begged him to leave. he is chewing her boobs like a hungry beast. After a while when he satisfied with boob Veer left her boobs, both her boobs had become like a red tomato. then he started removing his clothes, he removed his t-shirt and shorts and opened up her jeans and panty. he sees her pink well shaved vagina which is wet for him.

Veer: Ohhhkk...let me check you are a virgin or not....!!
Bani: ( crying ) please mat karo mere sath aisa please mujhe jane doo 😭😭😭😭😭
Veer: no baby Not so fast sweetheart by the your pussy is so sexy,💋💋 who is making me crazy

And then he enterd his all fingers in her in one go....she shouted extrem pain

Bani: ( shoutes ) RAGHBIR....aahhhhh 😭😭😭😭😭

Suddenly Veer stopped and looked at Bani for 2 secs. He gave her a smirks And takes his face to her pussy and smells her sweet fragrance, And then he adjusted himself between her legs and without any warning he push his long and hard cock into her vagina she is scream out loud As soon as he pushed his cock into her vagina,  her hymen broke and started bleeding. OMG As her pussy is too tight she felt so much pain as if he torned her pussy.

Veer: sweetheart you are to tight but i love it 💋💋

He didn't even give her a chance to adjust, he was just keeping thrusting faster and deeper. She is screaming, she is crying loudly, But Veer didn't care,

Finally he raped her💔🥺

He was moving his cock fully inside and then was removing totally out. This was causing strong jerk to het at the time of every stroke. he was getting wild with that violent sex, It was so hard and deep that she started moaning out of pain but he was so horny that she don't wanted it more because his huge cock was just tearing her tight pussy. He was also penetrating her so hard that within some time her pink pussy became red and swollen. He tortured Bani like this continuously for 3 hours, After 3 hours he left her and he left from there.

Tareget:-

Vote:- 60+
Comments:- 70+

How was it..?

Till then bbye take care...!!