chapter-5

Sorry sorry late ho gai chalo ab hug lelo maffi de doo..!! 🤗🤗

And then Veer threw Bani on the bed.

Bani pushed him hard, then Veer caught him, then what, Veer took off her shirt. She wasn't wearing anything inside,Veer also took off his clothes. Bani tried to cover herself but Veer did not allow her to do so. Laying Bani on the bed and without informing her, he inserted his 4 fingers inside her. Bani cried out loud veer starts fucking her with his fingers, And then after a while he put out his fingers and he entered his manhood in her vagina without any warning... And He started thrusting in her without even giving her a chance to adjust.... She is just scraming in extreme pain But he is pounding in her like a beast, yes he is such a beast. Around mid night he leave her, he slept on Banii...!!! But Bani ?? What about her ..? Poor bani had now become an statue, now she did not have the courage to fight with anyone....!!

Next day

Veer was not at home, Bani had locked herself in the room. Many questions were arising in her mind that if Raghbir came to know about it...? If He will only break friendship with her, Because no matter what anyone says, no man would want to be with such a girl. Bani could not understand what to do and then she saw a piece of glass....!! She could see only one way then and that was suicide, she was thinking that what should she do even if she lives, Bani slowly moved her steps towards that piece of glass and hesitantly picked up the that piece...!! And then she closed his eyes. Tears were flowing from her eyes. She closed his eyes and Every single memory she had spent with Raghbir was in front of her eyes. She gathered her courage and cut her wrist with a piece of glass. As soon as she slit her wrist, blood started flowing from her wrist and Bani fell on the ground but while falling down, her head hit the table. As soon as she hit her head, she got hurt on her head too. she fell to the ground and fainted, After 2 hours Veer came back home and as soon as he opened the door of the room and he was shocked to see the view. He ran to Bani who was covered in blood.

Veer: ( while patting her cheek ) hey bani....ankho kholoo....hey.....

But no she didn't open her eyes. Veer picked her up in his arms and immediately took her to the hospital...!! The doctor took her to the emergency ward and asked Veer to wait outside. After a while the doctor came out..!!

Veer: doctor how is she now..??
Doc: unke sar par bahot gehri chot aai hai aur bahot khoon beh chuka hai but ghabhra ne ki koi baat nahi hai now she's out of danger but agr todi si bhi der ho jati to unki jaan bhi ja sakti thi
Veer: kya me us se mil sakta huu..?
Doc: yaa sure
Veer: thank you doctor...!!

doctor leaves from him. Veer also goes to Bani's room who had just regained consciousness.

Veer: kyaa haii yeh haa...???
silence
Veer: kya harqat hai yeh...?? Tumne apni wrist kyu katii...??
silence
Veer: sunai nahi deta kya tumhe...??
silence

Bani was still numb.

Veer: okay fine jo karna hai karo marna hai maro jina hai jio par ek baat yaad rakhna aisi harqate karke tum mujhse picha nahi chuda saktiii Understood...???

And then Veer left in anger...!!

and after that she burst in crying.

Bani: ( while crying ) kyu bhagwan kyu..?? Naahi aap mujhe marne de rahe ho aur nahi mujhe jine de rahe ho kyu kar rahe ho mere sath aisa please ab nahii hota mujhse 😭😭😭😭 yaa too mujhe apne pass bula lo ya phir mujhe raghbir se milva doo bas aur kuch nahi chahiye mujhe 😭😭😭😭

Other side.

Raghbir: commissioner mujhe kisi bhi halat me meri dost meri bani chahiye kuch bhi karo kahise bhi use dhoondh kar lao par lao use...!!
Commissioner: yaa mr.malhotra aap tension mat lijiye aapki dost ko hum dhoondh nikalenge
Raghbir: thank you

And he cuts the call. And sits on couch.

Raghbir: kaha ho yaar bani tum....god woh jaha kahi bhii ho please use sahi salamat rakhna 🥺

And then the servant brings that food

Servant: john

John: sir aap please kuch khaa lijiye aap ne kal se kuch nahi khaya...!!
Raghbir: ( in mind ) i know bani tum bhi bhukhi hongi tumne bhi kuch nahi khaya hoga to me yaha kaise kha sata hu..???
Raghbir: john mera man nahi me baad me kha lunga
John: sir aap kal se yahi ek bahana de rahe ho
Raghbir: mene kahana mujhe abhi man nahi hai khane ka to nahi hai jabardasti mat karo...!!

Other side

At night

Bani got discharged from the hospital or it should be said that Veer told the doctor to discharge her...!!

Singhania mansion

Veer lays her on the bed

Veer: hilna mat yaha se.

Veer left the room after a while he came to the room with food.

Veer: yeh lo kha lo
Bani: ( crying voice ) mujhe nahi khana
Veer: chote baccho ki tarha zid mat karo chup chap khana khao
Bani: mujhe sach me bhukh nahi hai
Veer: phir bhii khana padega aur choice tumhari hai ki tum apne aap khana chahti ho ya phir me jabardasti karu...??

Bani got scared and she ate the food. After eating the food, Veer gave him medicine and he was about to leave when Bani grabbed his hand...!!

Veer: what...??
Bani: ( in fear ) mujhe tumse kuch kehna hai
Veer: kya...??
Bani: ( in fear ) woh mujhe kuch saman ki zarurat hai i mean me pura din tumhari yeh shirts pehn ke nahi reh sakti mujhe mere kapde chahiye
Veer: wow ab tum yeh chahti ho ki me tumhe shopping pe le chalu...??
Bani: no bas mujhe mere ghar par le chalo mujhe jo chahiye me apne ghar se hi lee lungii
Veer: ( rolled his eyes ) fine ab tum aaram karo kal subah chale jayegne hum
Bani: noddes yes...!!

Tareget:-

Vote:- 90+
Comments:- 120+
Follow: 2+

How was it..? I know it's boring

Till then bbye take care...!!