chapter: 10

Update is not given for a long time, then thought I should give it today...!! 😅😅

did you all miss me...??

Let's start.

Pragati goes with that two nurses, and donates her blood so that Bani's life can be saved.

Other side

Veer goes to his home from the hospital and as soon as he reaches his house he goes to his secret room. Where no one is allowed to go except veer. Room was completely clean, with everything kept right in its place, Veer slowly walks into that room with his moist eyes. On one side of that room there was a big photo on a photo stand and very beautiful lights and candles were burning around it, Due to which the beauty of that picture was increased even more. Veer went to that picture and got down on his knees.

Veer: tumhe to pata hai na mene bani ke sath jo kiya bas ek badle ke liye kiya woh badla jo mujhe us raghbir se lena tha mene bani se lee liya kyukii mujhe pata tha ki jaise meri jaan tum me basti haii waise hi raghbir ki jaan bani me basti haiii aur agr mujhe raghbir ko todna hai use purii tarha se barbaad karna haiii too mene socha ki jo chizz use jaan se jyada pyaari haii me use hii us se door kar deta hoon to use bhii pata chale kii jis se hum pyaar karte hai, jise hum jaan se jyada chahte haiiii aur koi use hurt kare yaa humse door kare to kaisa feel hota haii me to bas apna badla hii lee raha tha par pata nahii kyuuu mujhe aisa lagta haii mene bani ke sath jo kiya woh galat kiyaaaa.........bite kal me jo mere sath hua joo tumhare sath hua usme bani kii koii galtii nahi haii to woh us galti ki saza hii kyu bukte joo galti usne kii hii nahii haiiiii...yeh.....

And then his phone rings, he picks up the phone and leaves in a hurry.....!!

Other side...!!

Somewhere a person is standing in a dark place, his whole body is covered, only his eyes are visible,

Person: ek tir do nishan ( and  starts laughing like a devil 😈😈 )

What you think.....? Who is it...?

In hospital.

Veer ran to the hospital and went straight to the doctor....!!

Veer: do....doctor....doctor ab.....ab...banii kaisii haii....?? Woh thik to haii naa....???? Are aap kuch bolte kyuu nahiiii...?? Kaha haii woh.....????
Doctor: are....are relax mr.Singhania woh ek dam thik haiiiii humne to unke wapas zinda hone kii hope chod hii dii par jaise koi chamatkar hua aur ek bhalii ladki ne aake apna khoon donet kiya jis se bani ki jaan bach gaiiiii
Veer: ab kaisi haii woh...??? Kya Me us se mil sakta hoon....??
Doctor: abhi to icu me haii woh, par jab tak unhe hosh nahii aa jata tab tak khatre me haiii woh agr kal subah tak hosh nahii aaya too kuch bhii ho sakta haiiiiii.

doctor leaves from there, Veer also goes to the room, sits beside Bani for a while and he also comes out of the room.

Other side

Pragati also leaves the hospital to go to her home but she thinks that once she can meet that person to whom she has donated blood. So she starts searching for Bani's room and only then Bani slowly comes to her senses and Paragati also stands in front of Bani's room. Pragati is questioning Wardboy. She didn't see Bani but Bani saw her.

Bani: pragati yahan...????

Pragati left before Bani called Pragati...!!

And then Veer also comes to Bani's room....!! And he saw Bani in her senses, don't know why, but seeing her in her senses, like Veer's life came to life. He ran to Bani and hugged her without saying anything. Bani was also surprised to see such behavior of Veer.....!!!

After some time he broke the hug

Veer: pagal ho gaii hoo...?? Dimag kharab ho gaya haii tumhara haan...?? Kyaa harqat thii yeh...??? Kisne kahaa tha aise stunt karne ke liye pata haii kitna khoon baha haiii...??? ( Bani was just staring at him ) Koii khoon dene koo bhii taiyaar nahii thaa tumhee kisne kaha thaa aisa pagalpan karne kee liyee pata haii jaan nikal gaii thiii merii kitne gande gande khayal aa rahe the mujhe agr tumhe kuch ho jata tooo.....???? Ab aise mujhe ghurtii hii rahogiii yaa kuch bologiiiii bhiiii...??? ( before Bani saying anything to him ) You know what rehne doo tum tumse baat karna hii bekar haiiii....!!!

After a while doctor came, he checked Bani and discharged her the next day.

next day after coming home...!!

Veer made Bani sit on the bed, giving her her medicines, her lunch, and telling her not to do such a thing again. and he goes to the office, Slowly time passed, from noon to evening, Bani had come to bored sitting at the same place, so she thought Why not go out to the garden and get some fresh air? So she got up from her bed comfortably and walked near the stairs and suddenly her eyes fell on the open door of a room...!! She felt that there was someone in the room so she went to check in that room but no one was there and as she was coming out of the room, and That's when her eyes fell on that picture and she was completely shocked to see that picture....!!! yes this is the same room veer's secret room that day veer forgot to lock it....!! Bani goes to that picture there with trembling feet....!!

Bani: ( while shocked ) aisa kaise ho sakta haiiiiii......yeh to....

Tareget:-

Vote:- 100+
Comments:- 120+

How was it..? I know it's boring.

Till then bbye take care...!!