chapter: 6

Veer left from there but Bani was still sitting on the same bed, She was still scared she was thinking that Veer will come back in a while and force her again and rape her again. Thinking this, it was 2 o'clock in the night but Veer did not even come back. Bani also fell asleep sitting on the same bed Veer came back around 3 o'clock in the night he was completely intoxicated who was not even conscious of walking, He came into the room staggering and saw that Bani was sleeping sitting. He went to the bani and saw her, moonlight was falling on her and because of that moonlight, Bani's face was shining. Slowly a cold wind was blowing which was kissing her face, her hair was talking to the wind and She had a small sweet smile on her face and at that time Bani's face looked no less than a moon. Veer was just admiring her, Don't know why but while seeing Bani, a small smile came on Veer's face.

Veer's POV

What a Girl yaar, hot bhi hai aur khubsurat bhii, she is a magic pure magic, I have never seen such a beautiful girl till the date, aur uske yeh chehre ki hasi oh my god it's just beautiful, But I feel like whatever I did to her was very wrong. Noo.....no.....no....i didn't do anything wrong, Veeranshu Singhania tolerates everything but does not tolerates his insult at all. And this bitch slapped me in front of everyone, How dare she slap me and now She has slapped me in front of everyone so she have to pay for it...!!! 😈😈

he smirks devilishly

Pov end.

he falls asleep on the couch

Next day morning.

Bani got up she saw Veer sleeping on the couch, she got scared slowly got down from the bed and went to the washroom, Veer's sleep got disturbed due to the loud voice closing of the door and he woke up. After a while Bani came out after getting fresh, As soon as she came out she saw Veer woke up and was sitting on the sofa. She got a little scared seeing him. Veer also stood up from his place and started coming towards Bani. Bani was going backwards and Veer was moving towards her. and she collided with the door of the washroom in no time, Veer was still coming towards her, Now Bani is stuck between Veer and that door she tightly closed her eyes in fear and clenches her fist veer still comimg closer to her and And her collarbon he inhaled of her fragrance.....And then looks at Bani who had closed her eyes in fear. smiles and moves his hand slowly towards her breast.............

His hand reached her chest bani was able to feel his hand on her chest. She got scared and, she was sure that now beast would take advantage of her. Bani's whole body is trembling,

But he didn't do anything like this. Top two buttons on Bani's shirt were open, which Veer closed. and he went back, Bani slowly opened her eyes and she is shocked she saw Veer standing a little away from her and staring at her.

Veer: kyaa....??
Bani: kuch....kuch....kuch...nahiii
Veer: kuch nahi hai to side hato mujhe fresh hona hai

Bani was went on the side and Veer went in.

Bani was still shocked that this beast did nothing to her.

Bani: kahi mee sapna to nahi dekh rahi...?? Par jo bhii hai accha haii accha hi hua is haiwan ne mere sath kuch nahi kiya bas ab ghar pohnch jau uske baad koi tension nahi hai.....

Then Veer came out of the washroom, he saw Bani and said

Veer: ab bhi yahi khadi ho..??
Bani: han woh me bas ja hi rahi thi
Veer: jaldi ready ho jao mere pass jyada time nahi hai west karne ke liye
Bani: noddes yes.

And after a while they left to go to Bani's house, around 15 minutes he reached her house, when Bani started coming down, Veer said

Veer: i know ki tumhare dimag me kya chal raha hai
Bani: ( turns to veer ) kya matlb...??
Veer: matlb yeh ki i know tumne yahi socha hai ki tum apne ghar ke back door se bhag jaogi but aisi galti karne ki galti se bhi koshish mat karna agr tumne aisa kuch bhii kiya to I will kill your Raghbir 😈
Bani: ( scared ) mene aisa kuch nahi socha tha.

and she hurriedly got down from the car and went inside the house.

while coming into house

Bani: me aisa kuch bhi nahi karungi jis se raghbir ki jaan ko koi khatra ho.

She went straight to her room and took everything from her closet her clothes, her diary, her and Raghbir's pictures and some necessities....!!!

She came near the car and quietly sat in the car and Veer dropped her at Singhania Mansion and went somewhere....!!

In evening

Raghbir comes to Bani's house and He went to Bani's room, he was looking at the whole room, He was missing Bani a lot, that's why he came to her house. He opened Bani's drawer in which Bani always kept their all the pictures. As soon as he opened that drawer and what did he see...? he saw that the drawer was empty.

Raghbir: sari photos kaha gai..??

he looks for the pictures.....When he opened Bani's cupboard, the cupboard was empty...!!

Raghir: cupboard bhii khalii haii...!!!🤔 Kahi bani yaha se kahi chali to nahi gaii.....??

Then he closes the cupboard and starts leaving the room, and that's when he sees a paper on the side table of the bed. He goes there and and he takes that paper from that table and..........

Tareget:-

Vote:- 100+
Comments:- 120+

How was it..? I know it's boring

Till then bbye take care...!!