chapter:8

I agree that I am too late.....hug lelo maffi dedo and haan

happy independence day 🇮🇳❤

but what about bani...???

She locked herself in the store room and started crying while sitting on the ground near the door, hugging her knees....!!!

Flash back

Flash back.

It was Bani's first day in college, she was looking for her class when she accidentally collided with a girl....That girl started insulting Bani without knowing any reason.....Bani's eyes became moist, she apologized to that girl and she started leaving from there, only then a boy came there and stopped Bani from going...!!

Boy: what the hell vidhi

Yes the name of that girl was Vidhi, who insulted Bani..!!

Imagine vidhi as priyamvada kant

Boy: yeh koi tarika haii kisi se baat karne kaa...??
Vidhi: are you serious RAGHBIR

Yes, This boy is none other than our Raghbir

Vidhi: matlb tum ab is do kodii ki gawar ladki ke liye mere sath jagda karoge...?? ( to bani ) aisii ladkiyo ko me bahot aachi tarha se jantii huu
Raghbir: just shut up agr kisi ki izzat nahi kar saktii naa too kaam se kaam uski beizati bhii mat kiya karo samjhii...???
Vidhi: matlb.......( bani interrupts )
Bani: please aap dono meri wajah se jagda mat karo ( to vidhi ) i am really sorry.....!!

And saying this she left from there...!!

Flashback ends

Bani: ( while crying ) tumne mera har jagah har waqt sath diya aur mene........😭😭😭😭 i am sorry raghbir i am really sorry, I know that I hurt you very deeply.....lekin me bhii kya karti agr me yeh kehti ki me tumhe janti hu aur is veeranshu ne mujhe yaha par apne sath jabajasti rakha hua to mujhe nahi pata ki woh haiwan tumhare sath kya karta aur me meri wajah se tumhari life barbaad nahi karna chahtiii........😭😭😭😭😭

Other side

At night

Raghbir is also in his room, he is sad, thousands of questions are running in his mind, the girl who has never lied to him till date.....girl who never hide anything from him, told him everything, that girl today refused to recognize him.....But why did Bani do this...? Did Veer deny her recognition of me...? Is Bani happy with him..? No no it can't happen..!! What if Bani would be really happy with him...!!

Raghbir shouted angrily and picked up the vase from the table and slammed it hard on the ground....which broke into a thousand pieces....!!!

He sat down on the ground on his knees

He sat down on the ground on his knees.....he had moist eyes.....Then his eyes fall on the side table next to his bed where a lovely picture of him and Bani was kept....he takes that picture from there and he remembers something....!!

Flashback.

Bani was sitting alone in the college canteen, other than her there were other people whom she was looking at lovingly and smiling....Then suddenly someone put a hand on her shoulder....She got a little scared and turned back and saw that it was Raghbir, who had scolded that vidhi in the morning....!!

Bani: ( hesitantly ) tum...i mean aap....??
Raghbir: dar kyu rahii hoo mee tumhe kha nahii naa jaungaa
Bani: nahi woh bas me....

sitting on the chair next to her

Raghbir: waise tum yaha akeli kuu bethi ho tumhare dost kaha haii...??

Bani remained silent even after listening to him...!!

Raghbir: helloo me tumse baat kar raha hu tumhare dost kaha haii...??
Bani: woh....woh mera koi dost nahi hai me akeli hii hu
Raghbir: ohh....

Then Raghbir extended his hand towards Bani....

Raghbir: Will you be my friend....??

first.....Bani was shocked to hear this.

Raghbir: hellooo......

Bani also slowly extended her hand towards Raghbir and both of them shook hands....

Raghbir: i am raghbir malhotra
Bani: i..i am bani....bani sharma.....!!!

Falshback end

Raghbir: me janta hu bani ki yeh tumne apne man se nahii bola us ghatiya insaan ne pakkaa tumhare sath kuch kiya haiii isi liye tum aisa bol rahii ho but i promise bani ki usne kya kiya hai tumhare sath tum kyu aise behave kar rahii ho pata laga ke rahungaaa....!!!

Other side.

Bani comes out of that store room. Her eyes were completely red and swollen...!!! She went to the hall and saw that the devil was not there, She went to the upstairs room after drinking water from the kitchen. Around 12 o'clock in the night, Veer came to the house, who was again completely drunk, He went straight up to the room and saw Bani was not sleeping she is standing by the window and looking at the moon....He goes there wobbly feet and pulls the bani closer to him....!!!

Bani: what the hell kya harqat hai yeh...??
Veer: shhhhhhh....aawaz niche
Bani: chodo mujhe
Veer: agar chodna hota to pakadta kyu...??
Bani: please leave me
Veer: not now baby you're only mine abhi to puri raat baki hai sweetheart...............

Tareget:-

Vote:- 100+
Comments:- 120+

How was it..? I know it's short and boring too

Till then bbye take care...!!