Making out (Fluff)

Harry and Draco was in 8th grade Harry finds Draco at Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom.

Nones POV:

It's was a normal day for Harry but who knows what would happend end of the day. (ÚwÙ)
After he ate his dinner and he got up early. It's was around 7:20pm Harry was walking in the corridors and suddenly he heared some think shatter. He started walking towards where the sound came from and he stoped right In front of the Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom but after the dinner all the ghost spose to deepless sleep and cant hear anythink or say. (Think that way I didnt know how i was gona make Myrtle not hear what are they talking about -_- )

Harrys POV:
"Wait isn't all the ghosts are in deepless sleep and everyone is in the greate hall. Who is in there then". I began to suspect 'who could it be in this abandoned bathroom when everyone was in the Grate hall?'
So I started walking towards the door. I had a feeling that I needed to know who was behind the door, and I slowly opened the door and saw Malfoy looking at the mirror over the sink. I opened the door a little more so I can go inside I was short and thin so all I have to do was open the door little more, I walked in slowly and realized that the mirror was shattered. But I didn't care. It was the first time I saw Malfoy with his hair messy, actually his hair looked more attractive like that. What am I saying. For the last 3 years, I've done nothing but think about Draco Malfoy, I catched him staring at me many times while we're eating at Great Hall. But that's Malfoy, Malfoys are a pure blood family... They dont have room for a gay person in their family right? Oh god what am I thinking!!! Draco didn't notice me he probably thinking some think important. So i decide to get closer to him.

Nones POV:
Harry gets closer to Draco but Draco saw Harry was coming from the shattered mirror;

Draco's POV:
I was in mess my hair a was mess the place the mark was on before still feels weird I wasn't a Death Eather any more but still people saying thinks about me-...
I looked at the mirror that i broke and I saw some one behinde me, and when i turn my back I saw him, Harry Potter the guy that saved my life and others life plus I had a crush on him for fucking 7 years. "Potter? What are you doing here?" I asked "I heared a shattering noise while i was walking and realized that It's was coming from here-" He realized that mirror was broken and my hands was bleeding. "What happend?" Harry asked with a worrying tone while looking at my hand "uh- Why do you care." I said with angry tone. while holding my hand from wrist. And he said "I just want to help!" And grabed my wrist and hold it in his hand I started blushing, and realized that how thin, short and smal he is It's was very cute. He taked out some bandages from his pocket its was little weird why would some one carries a bandage in their pocket? So i asked "um- Why are you carrying bandage in your pocket?"

Harry's POV:
He asked "Why do you care?" With a angry tone. I couldn't help but blush a little bit. And he asks "um- Why are you carrying bandage in your pocket?" I looked up and said "Becouse a thin person like me can get hurt easyly. So Hermione make me at least carry them if some think happens i can take care of my self." I realized how close we are and I started blushing so hard.

Draco's POV:
When Harry looked up at me I realized we were so close to each other, I started Blushing more but I saw him blushing like crazy his face, little nose, big green eyes, messy black hair and beautiful pink lips... I was staring his lips while his eyes slowly following down between my eyes and to my lips. I started getting closer to his face slowly to giving time to him if he wanted me to stop, and he didn't and started closing his eyes. So I stated closing my eyes to and our lips are meet. I couldnt help but grabed his hips gently. I feel like if I didnt grab him gently he was gona break.

Harry's POV:
He started leaning closer I didn't move just close my eyes and wait and get ready for whats coming but that was impossible, when our lips touched I started to panic my crush was kissing my DRACO MALFOY WAS KISSING ME!! But I easyly calmed down Draco gently put his hands on my hips and I wanted him to realize that I wanted It to so I wraped my arms around his neck but suddenly he started licking my lips and asking for an enterence. I wasnt gona give him that easyly but some think unexpected happened his hands squeezed my ass I gasped and he didnt waste any time to put his tongue in my mouth and traveled every corner inside of my mouth. After 30 seconds he pulled away for to take breath. We were panthing like crazy. (I don't know how to spell "panthing" meaning of 'breathing really fast from mouth') Draco said "wow that was amazing" and I said "Really? I never kissed anyone before like that or nobody kissed me like that." He said "I though you and Cho girl kissed before or the weslette." I said "First she is not weslette her name is Ginny second Ginny is like a sister to me nothing more thirt Cho kissed me I pulled away without waiting any second." He smiled and pulled me to his chest I feel his body pressed agains me. I'm not gona lie It's feels greate to feel safe when someone more muscular holding you. We stayed like that for a couple minutes that was a feeling that I all ways wanted.

Draco's POV:
His head under my chin and my nose pressed in his fluffy hair who knows a messy hair like that can be that soft. I buried my nose in his hair and it's smells like lavender shampoo.
I started to feel uncomfortable while standing so I asked "Wana go the room of requirements It's uncomfortable here." I looked at him he looks little bit nervous so I asked again "Are you okey, did I do some think wrong?"

Harry's POV:
Should I ask him... What if he don't want to... And he asked "Wana go to room of requirements It's uncomfortable here." Didn't said anythink and he looked at me and asked "Are you okey, did I do some think wrong?" I quickly said "No, just can I ask you something?" He said "Of course love, you can ask anythink you want." "LOVE?!" His smile is fell and said "um- if you are uncomfortable I do not call you that." I said "No, not really you just caught me off guard uhh- I was gonna ask what are we now if you don't mind me asking of course." He looked at me with a little smile and said "oh- sorry my bad I forgot to ask you didn't I! Harry James Potter will you be my boyfriend I know it's to early to ask a somethink like that but hope you don't mind?" I was shocked at first but I shouted saying "YES!!" And jumped in his arms.

Draco's POV:
I was so happy that he said 'YES'
I pulled away and kissed him deeply.

The End~

That's all for first chapter guys there will be so many one shots i will try my best to write more one shot story's.

İf you guys have any idea please comment below.
Sorry if there is and spelling wrong English is not my mother languedge Turkish is my mother languedge and in Türkiye English classes are basics it's very hard to write perfect spelled story. So I had to learn my self, hope you guys understand.

1388 word
Date: 11/07/2021
Finished at: 10.30pm
Day: Sunday