Fan Girl's (Fun-fluff)

Harry and Draco were together for 4 months and they were finally told every body about their relationship most of them accept their relationship but some of them didn't.
Draco and Harry put these people into 4 groups; first supporters, second who doesn't care about anything, third homophobics and haters, forth Fan girl's that thinks they are to cute and wanting to know everything about their relationship.

İt's was a regular day for Harry and Draco hand in hand and going down stairs not caring anything... But there was a sound was coming behind them QwQ

"What is that noise." "I don't know!" Draco said and turned his head to see what was making sound... When he look behinde his face went white. Harry looked at direction he looked at and what he saw was pile of Fan girl's running on to them like a hurricane that gona swallow them in it.

Harry's POV:
What i saw was shocking. Was that even possible? Draco looked at me and shouted "RUN!!" We started running like it's was end of our lives. When we got in the main hall every body was looking at us like we are stupid but when they look at behind us even they got scared, shocked or laughed at our situation. We saw professor McGonagall but we didn't stop she told us to slow down and don't run in the halls but when she saw the girls that chasing us with squealing and screaming like crazy even she was shocked. We were close to Greate Hall just a 30 more seconds and we reached it. It's was most weird experience we got. When we got in the couldn't even stand, we sit the nearest table which is Griffindoors table. We sit with Hermione and Ron.
"What happened mate are you alright?" Ron asked "Yeah we just-" "Chased by crazy fan girl's!" Draco finished the sentence for me, Ron and Hermione started laughing so was the whole griffindoors except me, some griffindoors that saw what happened and Draco "We are serious it's was scarry!!"

Nobody's POV:
2 minutes later McGonagall and army of girl's came in the Greate Hall and all of them looked at Harry and Draco, Girl's were upset but Professor McGonagall's face was looking like she was so confused and trying to figure out thinks that happened. This time every body was looking at the girl's weirdly and Harry and Draco laughing like it's was end of their life's.

The End:

414 word
Date: 14/07/2021
Finished at: 12:25am
Day: Wednesday