Arrange marriage(Smut)

Harry is 18
Draco is 19

Harry's POV:
It's was a normal day at 12 Grimmauld place till a mysterious owl come to my window. 'Who will send me a letter at 6 in the morning.' I got up and look at the letter owl gave me and open it;

Mr. Potter

Mr.Potter, we need you to come to Gringotts for a marriage agreement signed by your foster parent (aka. Dumbledore) please don't be late. Meeting at 9.30 am

From: Griphook employee of the Grongott bank

Me: (By the way Lucius was on the light side of the war giving information to the light side of the war and Dumbledore signed the contract when Harry was 16 so Harry couldn't do anything about it.)

Nobody's POV
Harry was shocked didn't know what to do for 2 minutes later he looked at cloak 7.26 he got up told Kreacher to make breakfast while getting ready he ate his breakfast it's was 8.50 he got up brushed his teeth and got out of his house (if you guys wondering what he is wearing he is wearing black skinny jeans and a purple t-shirt that fits his body perfectly and normal shoes.) He got there at 9.20.

Harry's POV
I got into the building and got in the room that Griphook waiting for me surprisingly Dumbledore was waiting for me there I got in and they noticed me "Harry my boy!" Dumbledore said with his normal expression 'How can he be so calm.' "How are you so calm that you making me getting married to someone I don't know?" "Harry listen this marriage is important... Do you rember Lucius Malfoy?" "I do?!" "He was on our side at the war he was giving information with his son in exchange he wanted his reputation to be saved so we agree to you and Draco Malfoy to get married after everything is over." I was shocked AGAIN!? I couldn't believe that I'm going to get married to Draco Lucius Malfoy I mean I had a crush on him since my 6th year... We started waiting at the exact time Draco and Lucius Malfoy got in Draco was looking at me like he was gonna attack me.

Draco's POV
Father explained everything I couldn't believe I was marrying Harry Potter, my 8 year crush, and give an heir to Malfoy and Potter family trees. It means that I'm gonna fuck potter it's incredible. We got in the room and the moment that I got in the room I smelled most sweetest thing... I saw him sitting on the couch, I feel like I should jump on him and mark him every where... Wait is he my MATE. I forgot that I'm a vella for a second "Father i need to tell you some thing." I said whispering "I think Potter is my mate "What, are you sure?" "Yes, I'm feeling like you told me and It's hard to control!" "Just keep up with it don't worry you gonna get him with the marriage contract and he is your mate making every thing easyer just wait." I was watching him every detail of him. His body shape was feminie a lot shorter than me before, adevra kadevra curse colored eyes, beautiful little lips and cute little nose every thing of him was beautiful and perfect about him oh god. I can feel my self getting hard from just looking at him, I want to mate with him love him.
I tryed to focus on the gringotts "Mr.Malfoy we need a actual reason for this marriage please can you tell us a reason for this." Father looked at me and smirked "Becouse my son is a vella and Mr.Potter is his mate." Everybody was shocked. (Even Dumbledore) "So when is the marriage is gonna take place?" "In one and a Half month is ideal." "Mr.Potter is it okay with you?" "Y-yes..." 'Oh god I'm gonna make him my mine less than two months! I gonna make him love me fall for me... I can feel he is submissive. I'm gonna die. He looks confused and nervous.' We got out of the gringots room father said " Mr.Potter I will send a elf to your house to get your things if you give me the address." "Um- I rather send Dobby to get my stuff thank you for the offer." He said 'His voice is so cute.' I got front and offered my hand to apperate to the Malfoy manor he take it nervously. We apperate to the manor "Let me take you to our room and give you some clothes, so you will be more confrontable and I wana talk to you about some thing." "Okay?!" We were stil holding hands his hands getting wanished in my hand 'His hands are small and soft.' When we get to my room I opened the closed i told him to sit on the bed if he wants to i got some jeans and i t-shirt.' "um i already have my clothes on why do I need to wear these?" He asked "because these are fitting your body it's shows your body shape so i want you to not show it a lot." "You can't decide what I'm gonna wear I love the way I dress and you can't do any thing about it." "If you continue dress like that i will lost control that I'm trying to convince my self you aren't ready to be mated (mating must happen on the wedding night normal sex doesn't apply to mating). But your clothes showing your body shape so perfectly that I wana slam you to a wall and get rid of that virginity of yours in the most painfully way!" He looked scared for a moment I realized a smoke get arounding him and with a pop he turned in to a Neko but his ears and tail was down, that means he is sad or scared. I got closer and hugged him " Don't worry I would not hurt you in anyway. I wanted to protect you from me for now please listen to me." He raised his head with his head his ears and tail raised and vanished . He got up took the clothes and go to the bathroom. He come out he looked so cute. "Pants were to big for me. I think I need to change when dobby comes." " Don't worry my shirt looks like a dress on you." He blushed Dobby came and placed his trunk to middle of the room he got there and took pants for him self got the the bathroom to change. "I will be at the dinning room." "Um-Okay but where is it?" 'Oh right he doesn't know any where in the mansion he will get lost' "Okay I'm waiting hurry up!" He got out and come to me. We started ro go downs stairs to the dinning room i attempt to hold his hand he didn't do anything when I got the hold of his hand.