My Cute, little boyfriend (Fluf)

Top Draco

Bottom Harry

Harry is 17, Draco is 18 he's older because of a month difference.

Harry's POV:
It's was a regular morning for me nightmares, bad memories after the war... I couldn't sleep properly, because under my eyes there are big black circles.

Hermione's POV:
Like every other morning, I was the one who has to wake up two dumbasses.
When I got in Ron was sleeping but... Harry was awake, I started getting worried about his health. He never eats enough and has black circle's under his eyes like never sleeps. His body was so small for a guy. He was only a little bit taller than me (1 or 2 inches). I would ask him later about how much sleep today but first I need to wake up Ron.

After waking up Ron at the grate hall.

Draco's POV:
I was walking down downstairs I saw the golden trio coming from the opposite direction of me. I realized a difference between them, Weasley was muscular less muscular than me of course even though I look thin I'm very strong for a person like me but when I look at Harry and Weasley or Granger and Harry next to each other Harry was so small and has feminine body less muscular small cute face and perfect body shape I'm in love with him but... Ugh, what am I saying It's true too but since we both saved our lives and our rivalry we didn't actually talked that much. I do know that he came out as gay in his 6th year. We started walking in the same direction I was right behind them. Holly Shit I was gonna look up but my eyes traveled to Harry's ass it's wasn't big but looks so sexy I think his pants little bit tight because I can see how cute his ass was when his robes go up I blushed and I felt my pants getting tightening around me ugh... Why me! I have to talk with him and make a truce or some think.

Harry's POV:
When me and my friends walking I felt like someone staring at me, I looked slightly behind me and saw Draco Malfoy the guy who saved me two times and my crush since the second year. he didn't notice I was looking when I look at him properly I realized he was... Looking down at my ass? I blushed so hard looked back where I was going but I couldn't resist and looked back I realized one more thing... He was hard, so hard I blushed  "umm guys do you mind if I go to the bathroom?" "Of course not go ahead and since we are early we will go to the library we still have like 45 minutes"
Hermione said. I started walking slightly faster.

Draco's POV:
When he started to go to the bathroom alone I thought 'maybe I can talk to him now's and going right behind him, he didn't notice me and go in the bathroom I got in to and locked the door slowly so he couldn't hear me. I was looking at him from the perfect angle that I can see him but he can't see me. He leaned to the sink and washed off his face. I slightly walked behind him and asked "What's wrong Potter you look exhausted." He turned around we were so close and he started blushing. And he snapped "Stop you pervert!"

    "What are you talking about" "Don't act stupid I saw where you were looking while walking and the th- stupid effects of it." "I- I" ugh- fuck it.

Harry's POV:
He started to get closer "What are you doing? S-stop." But he didn't he put a finger under my chin and kissed me slowly. My brain stopped for a sec but eventually, I kissed back he put his hand to my hips and I wrapped my arms around his neck. He started asking for an entrance but I wasn't gonna give him that easily. I felt him smirking, not even a second later he grabbed my ass and squeeze it I moaned by his single touch. He traveled every spot in my mouth. Eventually, he broke the kiss we were panting so hard It's was my first kiss "You can't even imagine how long I waited for this." Draco said, "Me to..." "Your moans were beautiful." I started blushing from embarrassment. "I wanted to tell you this for a long time... I love you so much Harry please be my boyfriend."
I was shocked he looked at me with hope and I know how to answer this "Really you asking me to be your boyfriend in the fucking bathroom I would be more pleased if you do something sweet but I love you so much too so I will be your boyfriend." I said and he chuckled "Oh- so you want a date and I will give you a beautiful one at astronomy tower after the dinner at 7.30 pm. So what do you say?" "I would love to but that means I have to finish my potion essay so fast." "You still didn't do it?" "I did the most of it and I don't have a free period today so it's gonna be hard." " Don't worry I will give you a copy of mine so be ready for me beautiful." "I will," I said and start to leaving realized the door was locked "sorry I was scared that you will not listen and run so I locked the door." "No problem" I take out my wand and said "alahomora" and the door swing open and I walked to the library and found Ron and Hermione sit with them.