MINE! (Obsession?¿)

Draco and Cedric is one year older than Harry.

Cedric didn't died.

After the tournament.
Note: Harry and Draco didn't fight at the bathroom. Opposite Harry comforted Draco and got him to the light side along with his mother. Draco's mother is with Sirius, who didn't died. Lucius at the Azkaban and bla bla bla. These are not important details.

Draco's POV:
Me and Harry at the potions class we paired together and making some type of potion that helps healing faster. "Um- Harry can we talk after the class I need to ask you some thing." I asked. "Of course" he replied happily.

'He looks so... cute' I thinked. While chopping some thing called balance fruit Idk they call it balance because it's balances the some ingredients that doesn't mix together some thing like that I'm not really sure. I don't study for a while since I was to busy with admiring Harry.I can't help it he looks so lovely and beautiful.

I dumped the ingredients that I chopped in the cauldron. Watching My Harry while he was stirring the potion. After we finished the potion. We put some of it in the vials and give it the Professor Snape. He nodded and we got out of the classroom. "So what were you gonna ask me?" Harry asked. "Not here come with me."

I said. I took him to the Myrtles bathroom, since we made our truce there. I thought it will be more romantic there. We got in "Can you wait here for a sec I'm gonna get some thing before asking it." I said. "Alright don't make me wait so long." He said playfully. I got out I spotted the cupboard that I put the flowers and the gift in for this moment.

It's was beautiful flowers you can't find easily at anywhere. It was purple flowers with glassy texture and beautiful smell and the gift is a parfume made out of these flowers. I hide them behinde me and got in the bathroom.

He was sitting on one of the sinks and waiting for me. "You're back! So what were you gonna ask me?" He asked with a smile. He got down from the sink and get closer to me. "Will you close your eyes?" I asked. "Um alright." He said not sure with the answer. He closed his eyes.

I got on one knee and raised the flowers. I took a deep breath and said "You can open them." He opened his beautiful eyes slowly. "Harry James Potter I love you with all my heart please be my boyfriend and go to the yule ball with... me?" I said while I closed my eyes because I was even so scared to make a simple eye contact with him.

I suddenly felt two arms wrapped around my neck. I opened my eyes Harry was hugging me. "I would love to be your boyfriend and go to yule ball with you." I hugged back. I didn't realized I was crying untill now. 'He is mine finally. He is all MINE! ' We got up from the bathroom floor. While facing each other. I immediately pulled him for a kiss. He kissed back it was not anything sexual it was full of love and passion. He pulled away slowly blushing and smiling nervously. "Alright let's go to Great hall dinner is starting in 15 minutes." I said."alright!" He said and take out his wand sended his gifts up to his room and turned to me. I offered my hand, he took it gently and we got out of the batroom corridors were empty since it's almost dinner time.

We walked together hand in hand till we got infront of big doors of great hall. Suddenly I got an idea "Should we go in together or surprise them at yule ball?" I asked him becouse I wanted to know if he was ready or not. "I prefer the second option it will be better." My beloved said with miscevious look on his face it was pretty cute. I laughed a little and said " What ever you want pretty boy." He blushed and entered the greathall I entered 4-5 minutes after him. There was 20 minutes till the dinner was over. I ate some things and looked for my boyfriend at the grifindor table. I saw his pretty green eyes looking at my direction I smirked and winked at him. He blushed and turned away Granger looked at my direction with knowing look 'so he told her about us.' Granger send me a slow nod meaning 'I support you two.' I nodded back for a thank you and continue staring at harry. Harry knows that I'm starring but doesn't bulge then I saw him. Digory he's slowly walking towards my harry.

Narrator's POV:

Cedric walked closer to harry and touched his shoulder to get his attention. Harry turned towards to him with a curious look. "Harry will you go to yule ball with me?!" He asks loudly so everyone can hear it. "Uhh..." Harry stops for a moment looking towards Draco. Seeings his boyfriend looking at the man in front of him with a murderous gaze and turned back to man i front of him and said. "Sorry Cedric I already have a date..." He looked up to the boy in front of him searching for a sadness but.... Cedric wasn't sad he was angry? He grabber harry by the hips and hold him tight "I don't see why can't you dump that person and come with me instead. I'm probably better than that weakli-"

Suddenly there was a hand on Digorys shoulder "Who are you calling a weakling? You Hufflepuff bitch!" Draco pulled the Hufflepuff boy off Harry and grabbed harry by the place where the furious Hufflepuff hold his Harry. "Why Harry, why him, Why would you chose a deatheater scum over ME!?" Cedric shouted. "Wana know why? Because I love him and he loves me doesn't forces me some shit that I don't clearly want to! I thought you were my friend Digory!" Harry said angryly "You were suppose to be mine harry not a friend of mine a boyfriend of mine!" Cedric staded while taking out of his wand and shouting 'supefy' towards Draco only to be blocked and draco sending a ' confiringo' towards him and sending him to a wall.

Cedric slowly rosed to his feet shaking "And I'm not and never will be, you betrayed me Cedric I thought you would be my friend and support me..... Let me tell you one last thing before leaving you to think about what have you done." Harry looked at cedric angryly while getting out of Draco's grip and looked down at Cedric "Those people that done some very bad things are have been scum.." said harry looking at direction of draco a little bit and looking at Cedric again " but who are betray their friends are more than a scum!" Cedric lowered his gaze angryly.
[Hehehe saw what I did there ;) ]

Draco came and took Harry's hand and got out of greathall fast towards to room of requirements. When they gotten their destination Draco turned around and embraced his shorter boyfriend.
"You should have seen how hot you looked there sticking up for me." Blondie said with a smirk. Harry smirked back and said "Oh, is that so Mr.Malfoy then I deserved a prize for my success~" while both boys getting closer to kiss each other.
"So do you want to head up to my dorm for your prize~" Harry pulled his head back immediately and said "Nothing like THAT you perverted bastard!! Just take me on a date to get to know each other better after the whole war we didn't even had time to getting to know each other better!!" With a pound lefting the Draco's arms hanging where they have been and sitting on a letter couch in the room.
With a sudden realization "Wait I was joking! Yeah.. joking and of course I would LOVE to take you on a date so what do you say?" Harry knows Draco is lying about the joke part but ignores it.
"Alright Malfoy, by the way I'm only agreed this date because you were very romantic the way you asked me to be your boyfriend but I must let you know that I'm very picky and want some thing special only to two of us will know and cherish forever for our first date." Harry knows he's making things overly dramatic.
Draco knows that to but he's taking this as a challenge to show Harry how much he cares about his opinions. "Of course my raven I'll try my best to make this the best date you ever been to!" You can see the determination shooting from his eyes.
"Good" harry replayed chuckling at Draco's determined eyes and expression. "Not gonna lie you look to lovely when you are this confident Drakie!" Harry kisses Draco's cheek.
"?Drakie¿" Draco asked confused. "Yeah Drakie!" Harrys hands slowly find the blond locks to making his hand glise trough between the locks slowly as such as he can reach to it.
"Hmm I liked the nick name but only you can call me that in privet you know I have a reputation to protect Harbear~" Draco tease Harry while breathing down Harrys neck. Making Harry shiver slightly. "I-i can call you however I like but I try to be more privet when I call you that." Harry slowly steadied his breathing. "Good" Draco said...

The end of Part 1?
Do you guys want part 2? Well if this chapter reaches above 300 reads then I'll start the next one for sure...
Finished date: 30.04.2023
Finish hour: 7:07 am
Word count: 1609