Chapter 9: Feelings

They went back to camp, everyone staring at the girl who had came down from the pod.

Annabeth went to the tents and walked in. Silver and Quinn's eyes immediately going to her.

"Anna! You're o-"

"I can't talk right now Silver. Where's Tink?"

"S-she's in the drop ship with Morgan."

"Thanks." She ran out. The two looked at each other before following. They followed her to the drop ship where Tink was working with Morgan.

"Anna-"

"Tink I need you to come with me. Right now."

"What's going on? Where were you? Are you okay? What-" Morgan covered Phillip's mouth seeing the look in her eyes. Tink got up and went with her. The two walked back to Raven.

"Raven!" Tink hugged the girl tightly.

"Tink!" She hugged back holding her close.

"You two know each other?"

"We worked in Mecha Station before she transferred to Alpha." The girls held each other's hands. "She was like my sister until she got locked up."

"Why are you here?"

"They're getting ready to kill three hundred people to save oxygen Tink. We need to help Raven with her radio." Annabeth said.

Tink nodded then the two got to work. Annabeth went back to the tents to rest.

"Hey! Are you feeling better?" Silver asked coming in after her.

"Yeah. Just kinda tired." She yawned. As she stretched her arms, Silver saw the bandage on her stomach.

"What happened?"

"I'd rather not talk about it..."She looked down. Her thoughts filled with Charlotte and how she couldn't do anything to save her.

"Okay. Well we need to start making plans."

"For what?"

"The grounders. I've been seeing more of them."

"They're not exactly hiding then..."

"When we we-"

"Hey can you come here for a sec?" Clarke barged in. She looked at silver then back at her,and then left.

"I swear one day I'm going to..." She did a choking motion making Annabeth laugh.  They walked out, she suddenly fell. "Hey you okay!"

She pulled up her shirt, and the would was bleeding. It started seeping through her shirt. She grunted in pain as she stood back up again. The two walked over to the others per her orders to Silver to ignore it.

"What's wrong?" Clarke asked seeing her lean on Silver. She pulled up her shirt revealing the wound.

"It opened up again. I'll be fine-"

"No, you won't," Bellamy stepped in. "You've been losing a lot of blood recently.Get in the drop ship, we'll handle this."

"Blake I'm-"

"He's right we can't risk you getting an infection. You're a reliable source." Clarke agreed. Bellamy called over two dudes.

"Help her into the drop ship, and get Silver whatever supplies she needs." They nodded and helped Annabeth out. They laid her on the cold metal.

"Well this is different." She mumbled as silver was cleaning her wound.

"What Clarke calling you a reliable source? Or the fact that I was right."