Their Initial Reaction to You

Hunter:

He was gruff, but not cold. He would ask if you were having any problems settling in and he made sure everything on the ship was in order for you. He also made it clear that if you had any problems, you could come to him. It was a surprise when he'd received news of your assignment to his squad, as they never had a medic before, but injury was not uncommon on their missions. A medic would help keep his men in shape and allow them to bounce back from injuries faster. When he first saw you, he couldn't help but notice your looks, but he pushed that aside.

For the most part, he stayed focused on keeping the rowdy bunch in line and on whatever assignment they were given. But he made an effort to get to know you, asking where you were from and how long you'd been volunteering your skills. He even offered to show you how to use a blaster to better defend yourself after the droid encounter. He made an effort to make you feel welcome aboard the ship and he prayed that his brothers' antics wouldn't chase you off.

Wrecker:

You were afraid of him at first. He towered over you and he seemed to shout everything he said. But after a couple days, you warmed up to him. He was excited to have a new member on board and he was eager to show you every nook and cranny of the ship. He told you stories of all the missions they'd been on and he was always bursting with energy. He took notice of how nervous you were when you joined the group and made an effort to tune himself down a bit, though you still jumped at his sudden outbursts.

He was very friendly and welcoming, asking you all kinds of questions. He was also extremely protective. After the droid incident, he took precautions to make weapons more easily accessible for you and, like Hunter, offered to show you how to use a blaster. He was also a bit of a show off, constantly lifting the poor gonk droid like a weight and flexing, which would usually make you laugh.

Tech:

At first, it was almost as if you weren't there. He was so focused on his work that he didn't seem to acknowledge you outside of a 'hello' or a dip of the head. And when he did have down time, he spent it more with the others. He wasn't impolite though. He would ask if you were finding everything okay or if there was anything he could do to help. As the days passed, he warmed up to you.

He spoke to you more often and would sometimes go on long rambles of random facts, which you thought was cute. When he had a moment alone with his brothers, he urged them to keep the environment more quiet, saying that it would make your transition into the squad easier. He became more curious of you as well, though he made sure not to overwhelm you with questions like Wrecker tended to.

Crosshair:

He seemed to make it his mission to ignore you. He barely even cast you a glance. You tried to establish some sort of common ground between you two but even when you tried to give him a simple hello, he would only grunt in acknowledgement. He thought having you here was a waste of cargo space. The squad had never needed a medic before, so why assign one? When he had heard from Hunter that you were being assigned to them for five months, he didn't even try to hide his distaste.

You realized pretty fast that he had no interest in friendship so you decided it was best to stay out of each other's way. When he did speak to you, it was either kept to a minimum, or it was some sarcastic statement. Every now and then, you'd make an effort. But the glare he shot you sent a very clear message. You weren't welcome here.