A Night at 79's (Bad Batch)

A/N: Sorry, it's been forever since I uploaded. I just wasn't entirely sure what to write for this chapter for a while.  I decided to just write it all out and fix it up afterwards and I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. 

Some warnings for this chapter. Alcohol consumption and drunkenness (please consume alcohol responsibly), some swearing, and a dude being a creep for bit. No major violence or anything. There's some angst here to but it's got some fluff to balance stuff out. Enjoy!

You gazed at the city lights of Coruscant as the Marauder made its way through the atmosphere. The sun was slowly setting, turning the sky into warm hues of orange and pink. The Jedi Temple came into view and Tech steered the ship into the hangar. You felt yourself lean slightly as the ship slowed before landing amongst the bustling troops.

"Do we have to go on leave?" Wrecker complained as he stood. "We just got out of it, didn't we?"

"Medical leave doesn't count, Wrecker." Tech said as he began to shut down all of the ship's systems. You gave the large man a look.

"You guys have been working non-stop since I joined." You said. "Don't you want to take the load off every now and then?" Wrecker grunted, crossing his arms.

"They don't let me blow anything up when we're on leave." He snorted. "No bustin' up droids, no thrill, no action." Crosshair slipped a toothpick between his teeth as he got to his feet.

"I'm sure you'll survive a few days without destroying something, Wrecker." He sighed. Hunter rolled his shoulder before giving Wrecker a pat on the back.

"It's only for a week." He assured him. "Besides, I think we've all earned a couple drinks tonight." Wrecker seemed to perk up at this as they all stepped out of the door and down the ramp. You smiled as Wrecker gave Crosshair a shove.

"That's true. Don't think I forgot about that bet, Crosshair!" Wrecker laughed. The sniper scoffed.

"Are you sure you want to go through with it? It'll be the easiest fifty credits you'll ever lose." He said. You raised your eyebrow and glanced at Hunter. He caught your eye and nodded toward his squad mates.

"Before you joined, Wrecker bet Crosshair that he could down more spotchka than him next time we were on leave. Crosshair took him up on it." Hunter explained and Crosshair waved him off.

"Of course I did. Wrecker has the alcohol tolerance of an old Bantha." The sniper said and Wrecker gave him another shove.

"Yeah? We'll see!" He laughed. You heard a sigh behind you and glanced back at Tech. He was glaring at his brothers wearily.

"Regardless of who wins this bet, I'm going to be stuck dealing with you two." He complained. "At least try to pace yourselves."

"Why can't Hunter help?" You questioned as you all left the hangar. The Sergeant chuckled.

"The bar's loud and the smell of alcohol gets to me. Whether I drink too much or not, I'm hardly in a state to look after these idiots when we get back." He said. You frowned at this. Now that you thought about it, bars could be overwhelming for people with normal senses, much less Hunter's enhanced ones.

"We'll be fine." Wrecker assured Tech who gave him a doubtful look. Finally, the group reached their room. Hunter stopped at the door and turned to face you.

"If you don't have any plans tonight, you're welcome to join us." He offered. You were a bit caught off guard by this as Wrecker's eyes gleamed.

"Yeah, you should come along!" He said. You blushed shyly.