Chapter Six

Toga got me some clothes so I don't stand out too much. I walked out of the bathroom and walked to the bar area. "How do I look?" I asked them. "You look fine" dabi said and seemed a bit irritated. "You look so cute!" Toga said and jumped up and turned me around. "Thank you for giving me some clothes" I said and she smiled.

"Has anyone explained quirks to you?" Shigaraki asked. I shook my head. He explained to me what they are and his quirk and everyone else explained theirs. "Oh so Himiko taking my blood makes more sense now" I said.

Meanwhile with the other sins

"Captain have you seen Y/n?" Bon asked. "No I was actually about to ask you the same thing" Meliodas said. "Merlin?" Diane asked the mage. She shook her head. "A few hours ago she laid her sword on the bar and went out so I brought her sword to kings room" Gowther said. "Sir Meliodas let's wait a few days before looking for her" Elizabeth said and looked at the dragon sin.

"Well wait another hour then go looking" he said. "Why not wait?" The princess asked. "Because that's  my daughter who's missing" he responded. "She's my daughter too" Merlin added. "Only because all of us got drunk and I was mourning Liz" he said. "Look that night was a mistake and I know we both regret it but that doesn't mean Y/n is any less of my daughter" Merlin said.

"She's the only reason I don't regret that night but where were you for her first steps? First word? Or first sentence? Huh? I raised her after you left. You just gave birth and left her" the dragon sin yelled. Elizabeth went to try and comfort him but Diane grabbed her arm. "Princess it's safer to stay out of this" she said. "At least I didn't abandoned a 5 year old" she spat back.

"Look you two can figure this out later but right now y/n could be in danger and honestly it's more important than this fight" ban said. All her cared about was finding Y/n. King walked in the tavern. "I found foot prints and some black and purple residue on the grass not that far away" he said. "Did you see Y/n?" Meliodas asked. He shook his head. "No but the foot prints were hers" he said.

Flashback

"Daddy daddy come look what I found!" The 5 year old said pulling of Meliodas' arm. "What is it my little kitten?" He asked. He'd called you his little kitten since you acted like a cat in a way and the fact that you had a cat like birthmark on your lower stomach. He noticed it while bathing you when you were just barley a year old.

"Look at this!" Y/n said picking up his broken sword. She was so excited. "Let's but it back so you don't get hurt" he said taking it from the girl. He opened a drawer and placed it inside. "Aw but I wanted to play with it" she said looking said. Just as the dragon sin was about to respond to his little girl he saw something in the distance in the nearby village.

"Kitten daddy needs you to stay in here and wait for me to come back" he said sitting the girl on their bed. "But daddy I don't want to be alone" she said grabbing his hand. He cupped her cheeks and kissed her forehead. "Look I'll be back I promise so be a good little kitten and wait for me" he said. She was reluctant but agreed.

Meliodas grabbed his broken sword which he just but away and when outside. He got close enough to the village to tell that it was holy knights that he saw. He quickly ran back home. He knew he had to leave. He had to abandon his baby girl. His pride and joy in order to keep her safe. If they knew she was his child they'd most likely kill her. He hated it but he knew what was best for now. "I'll come back in a few years and take her but I can't for now" he said to himself walking in.

Flashback over
Back with the Lov

"You're flames are beautiful you know?" I said leaning over Dabi. "Thanks now get off me" he said giving me the same annoyed look as earlier. 'Maybe he hates me'. "I'm not on you. I'm leaning over you put not touching you *pokes cheeks* now I'm touching you" I said a laughed a bit.

He quickly grabbed my hand that was poking him. "Look here little girl touch me a again and you'll lose a limb" he said and shoved me back against the other side of the couch. "Don't call me little girl!" I got up and walked to the bar a Kurogiri handed me a drink. "Why do you not like being called little girl?" Spinner asked. I looked at him. A spoke.....

Sorry but I have to make you wait for chapter seven to find out.