Chapter Eight

A/n- Honestly I'm surprised at how many reads this has. When I first started this I had a friend read it and we both thought it was going to be terrible yet this has 19k reads. Every time I see that people comment or add this to their reading list it gives me motivation to continue it. I'm thankful for all of you.

ALSO Y/n is the cat sin which means she has the sight, heightened hearing and sense of smell like cats. You'll find out more as the story progresses. I just felt like I needed to say that due to some comments on chapter one.

"I'm Y/n and I'm 15. What about you?" I asked the angry Pomeranian. "Katsuki Bakugo now get me out of this" he responded a little bit calmer than before. "I don't really know how to remove them or what they do in the first place. Handcuff normally don't cover the whole hand in Buritania" I said and looked at toga for an answer. "They nullify his quirk" she said. "Why? Is he dangerous?" I asked.

"How fucking stupid are you?" Dabi asked. "Considering I stepped through a warp gate out of curiosity I'd say pretty stupid" I responded. Bakugo was giving me a confused look. "His quirk is explosion so he can be" Magne said. I nodded. "So what did you need him for?" I asked and sat on the bar. "His quirk will be useful to him" Shiggy said. "That Todoroki boys quirk looks like it would be useful too" I said and noticed a slight worried look on Bakugos face.

"So would Midoriyas" spinner said and I glanced at toga. She had a slight blush and she looked like she was in love. "Hey burnt pizza who's this? Their cute" I held up a picture as dabi looked at it. "Kyoka Jiro and stop calling me burnt shit" dabi said. "I like it though and can we get her to join us?" I asked Shiggy excitedly. "No plus she already has a girlfriend" dabi added. "One I was asking handyman over here and okay if she has a girlfriend that's great. I was just thinking her quirk might come in useful" I said.

"What's with the nicknames?" Spinner asked. I shrugged. "I got bored and came up with nicknames. He's handyman or crusty crab *points at shiggy* I heard a kid talking about that. *toga laughs* *points at dabi* he's burnt anything *points to magne* sister *points to spinner* alligator guy *points to Kurogiri* bar mom" I said. "What about me?" Toga asked. "Wifey" I said and she smiled.

"Now you *points to bakugou* your angry Pomeranian guy" I said. "Fuck you" he growled looking madder than before. "Ah sorry but we just met and I don't sleep with strangers" I said trying not to laugh. I swear if looks could kill I'd be dead. "Wait why am I alligator guy? I'm a lizard" spinner said. "Oh you kinda made me thing of an alligator" I responded but it made more sense when I thought about it.

-With The Sins-
3rd person pov

King laid on chastiefol while thinking. 'How is sitting around doing nothing supposed to help us find Y/n?'. The door opened and a drunk ban walked in. He laid in his bed. "Seriously it's not even noon and you're already drunk" king sighed. "I'm not drunk" Ban mumbled.

King got up and walked downstairs hoping one of the others had started to come up with ideas. He was a bit shocked to see Meliodas distracted by Elizabeth. 'You act like you want to find Y/n one minute and the next your groping Elizabeth'. He rolled his eyes and walked outside.

Diane was sitting on the grass looking down the hill. "Hey Diane" he said looking up at the giant. "Hey King" she said sounding off. "Do you think we'll get Y/n back soon?" He asked her. "I hope so but I'm worried that something might happen to her" king looked up at the giant as she said that and noticed tears in her eyes.

"Diane are you okay?" He asked. "No." Diane responded as tears fell faster. "I think I'm starting to fall for her and I keep feeling like somethings going to happen to her" she cried as king floated up to her face. "We'll find her soon. I promise you Diane" he said.

A/n- I'm sorry it's short but I feel like a shitty author since I take forever to publish chapters so I tried to rush this