Chapter Five

A/n- I don't remember what happened in chapter four rn but I'll read it later bc I just figured out how I was going to make the crossover work.

I was just walking outside thinking when a warp gate or black hole opened up out of curiosity and stupidity I went into it. I fell on my arse. I looked and saw a man with blue hair and a hand over his face. "I like your hair" was the first thing I said. "Ooo your cute!" I turned and saw a blonde girl wearing a sailor outfit. I couldn't help but stare at her and smile. She was so beautiful.

"That's the first thing you say seriously?" The blunette said. "Well I was stupid enough to walk into a black hole or warp gate so yeah. Look if you don't mind I'd like to stay for a while." I said. "Can she please" the girl begged and wrapped her arms around me. "I was planning on her staying anyways" he said. "Yay! I'm Himiko Toga" she said. "I'm Y/n the Cat Sin" I said. She pulled out a knife.

"Can I cut you and make you cuter?" She asked. "Sure" I said and she unwrapped her arms and backed up. She drug the knife randomly across my back. "Why are you wearing such strange clothes?" A raven haired guy asked. "Well to me you guys are wearing strange clothes but I'm from Buritania." I told him. (Idr the year and I can't find it so I'm just putting that).

"Buritania? I've never heard of it" the blunette said. "You said cat sin?" The guy wearing a suit/tux behind the bar and who's hand and face make me think of the warp gate thing said. "Mhmm I'm apart of the seven deadly sins. Well technically it's the eight deadly sins now" I responded. "What's your sin?" He asked. "Curiosity" I said. He nodded. "Do you have family?" Toga asked as she moved on to my shoulders and sat down a container of blood.

"Yes. My dad is the dragon sin of wrath and I recently found out my mom is the boar sin of gluttony" I responded. "And how old are you?"the raven guy asked. "15" I responded. "Do you have any abilities?" The guy behind the bar asked. "I have some but my sacred treasure is the only way I can use them." I said. "Where is it?" The blunette asked. "At the tavern. I laid it on the bar before I walked out to think" I said.

"Is there a chance you're a mage?" He asked. I shook my head. "My mom is but I'm not. I do have demonic abilities but I haven't leaned to use them" I said. "Well that's not helpful" he said as I felt toga stop. She got up and carried the blood off. "By the way I'm Dabi, that's Shigaraki, the guy behind the bar is Kurogiri. Mr compress and twice aren't here right now so you'll meet them later" the raven haired guy said. I nodded.

A/n- sorry it's so short but it's been almost a year since I've uploaded another chapter and I'm so sorry about all the authors notes