Chapter two

(A/n: it's been over a month since I published the first chapter and I'm sorry about that but I'm going to work on chapter two now and I'll try to get better about updating my fanfics also it's probably not going to follow the story line)

Chapter two

I've only been here for a day and I feel like I don't belong. Elisabeth doesn't like me. Meliodas doesn't know he's my father. king and bon are the only ones who seem to care but I'm not sure if Ban remembers me or not I mean it's been 10 years. I'll find out today.

I get out of bed and get dressed. I put on a pastel purple sweatshirt, black shorts, fishnet tights, and pastel teal converse. After that I walked down stairs and I only say ban. "Y/n would you like something to eat?" he asked. "Sure" I said and he fixed f/f.  "Ban do you remember who I am?" I asked. "Of course you're y/n the daughter of the wrath sin Meliodas and the cat sin of curiosity. You're now 15 and you were 5 when Meliodas abandoned you 10 years ago after we were accused of trying to overthrow the monarchy." He said.

"At first I thought king was the only one who remembered me but ban have I really changed that much?" I asked. "Yes y/n you were 5 last time captain saw you and you were small plus you didn't even have a sin yet. Now you're 15 and you've matured both mentally and physically so captain wouldn't recognize you" he said.  "That makes sense" I said.

After about 17 minutes king came down. "Hey ban hey y/n" he said. "Hey king" me and ban said. While king ate I leaned against the wall and eventually fell asleep.

I woke up after a few hours. I wasn't in my bed. 'I wonder if ban brought me up here and I guess this is his room' I got up and walked downstairs and tripped on the last step. Someone caught me before I hit the ground. "You're warm" I accidentally said out loud. "T-thanks I guess" ban said. "I didn't mean to say that out loud but thanks for catching me" I said as I blushed. "It's fine y/n. How did you sleep?" He asked.

"I slept good. We're you the one who brought me up there?" I asked. "Yeah and I hope you don't mind that I put you in my bed" he said as he rubbed the back of his neck. "Thanks" I said as I smiled at him.

I walked over to the bar where my dad and Elizabeth are. "Hey Meli where's Diane and Gowther?" I asked. "We haven't found them yet." He said. "Meli maybe me and you can look for them" I suggested. "Sure" he said. We left the tavern.

"So y/n now that we're away from the tavern can you tell me how you know me?" He asked. "Yeah but you won't believe me" I said. "Try me" he said. "Okay I know you because you're my father but you abandoned me 10 years ago after you were accused of trying to overthrow the monarchy." I said. He was just silent. "See I said you wouldn't believe me" I said as he hugged me. "Why didn't you say so sooner baby" he said.

"I didn't think you'd believe me and I was scared that you'd hate me" I said as I hugged him back. "I'd never hate my baby girl" he said as he hugged me tighter. 'Why is dad acting like I'm a child' "dad can I ask you something?" I asked. "Sure baby" he said. "Who was my mom?" I asked.

(A/n: sorry this short but I wanted to post a chapter to day and either later today or tomorrow hopefully there will be a chapter three. bye my loves )