Chapter 15: Let The Chip Fall Where It May

[Author's Note: Please remember to click 'Vote' on the chapters as it really helps me out! I hope you guys enjoy the chapter! <3]

"Hand over the Platinum Chip."

From underneath me and through the sights of his pretty golden-white piece, lined up perfectly with his sweat-soaked hair hanging loose over his forehead, Benny's eyes were opened wide with his head pressed back into his soft white pillow against the headboard. 

Transfixed in an expression of horror and visceral, primal fear, he was looking straight towards the end of the barrel.

In all honesty, I'd half expected the guy to piss himself when I pulled his own gun on him, when he realized that all he had been working for had fallen apart in the flash of a moment in a lapse of his own judgement that played right into my hands. 

              Thankfully, with my being completely naked and straddling his bare hips, I had never been more glad that he held his composure in that area. 

Stunt like that might have earned him a bullet through the brain regardless.

Racing, shaking breaths that he still hadn't quite caught sent his chest heaving, up and down beneath my weight, after the hours we had spent in the comfort of his sheets while clawing, biting, scratching at each other like wild animals and fucking in positions that'd make both gymnasts and hookers go red at the cheeks. 

I held firm in my position, with the sheets pulled loosely up to my chest with one hand and the other keeping a steady grip on the pistol pointed right at my pretty-boy killer. 

"Whoa, whoa, whoa!" Benny sputtered helplessly, raising his open palms to cover his face and squinting his eyes closed. "H-Hold on just a minute-!"

"Don't move a goddamn muscle, 'less I tell 'ya to!" I pressed the barrel firmly against his temple, unable to bite back the snarl of venom dripping from my voice any longer. 

Like the flick of a switch, Benny's whole body went completely stiff, but not quite in the way it had done hours before, when we moved into the bedroom -- more so like a Bighorner caught down the sights of a rifle and looking at what may well be its impending doom.

"Be mighty careful 'bout what'cha do next, if 'ya value 'ya life in the slightest..." 

Pressing further, harder, against his temple with his gun, I narrowed my eyes into slits fixed on Benny's horrified expression. 

"One wrong move 'n 'bang!' goes Benny, baby..."

"Okay!" Benny shot back with a waver in his voice, slowly lowering his palms so that they were open and resting limply beside his head against the mattress. "Okay, okay --goddamn! You- You got me, alright? I'm all ears."

His head pressed back further into the pillow against the headboard, retreating back as much as it could before meeting the resistance of the board behind it.