《Sneak peak》

《sneak peak for the next shot》

☄☄

The emperor sits on his golden throne as he looks down on the people kneeling before him, their heads down as they await for the emperors command.

"these are the nobles that took part of the plan to rebel against you your Majesty" the emperors secretary informs as he pushes him glasses up.

The so called tyrant takes on last glance at the kneeling noble's before letting out a small 'tch' making most of the people in the room flinch. "cut off their heads, put on a show for the whole empire"

"have mercy your Majesty!/please have mercy your grace!/we have wronged you!!" multiple shouts of mercy were the last thing heard as all the shouting nobles were taken away.

☄☄

"is that everything?" the emperor questions his secretary who was looking through his schedule
"yes your Majesty" the secretary answers "alright then" the emperor says walking back to his office.

☄☄

"i will now leave your Majesty"
the secretary says as he closes the large doors of the emperors office. The emperor looks back, now facing his knight, personal knight, the knight that he secretly claimed is his.

"now then~" the tyrant starts
"will you pleasure me tonight as well my loyal knight~?" he says seductively.

The said knight

steps forward and kneels infront of his emperor taking his hand and placing a soft kiss on the back of it, then looking up to meet the eyes of the tyrant, the knights (e/c) hues making the emperor tremble.

"as you wish your Majesty~"

a shot about a tyrant and his loyal knight but there seems to be more to that relationship than what meets the eye.》

An: ok so im srry but im really busy with a bunch of stuff right now and its stressing me the fuck out. But i wanted to atleast put something out even if its just a tiny bit so this is (kinda) a sneak peak its just to give you an idea of what the next shot is about. I also wanted to say thank you for 100+ reads i appreciate you all very much.
Until next time~