Shot 4

^^^^^
  ✨😌👌

Tw: choking, toji on a leash, rough sex, degrading, calling tojis hole a cunt :) oh and we're going straight to the smut😅

Author pov:

"N-ngh ahh~" a certain dark haired male moaned as he pushes his head further in the pillow only for another male to pull on the leash on his neck making him choke out a loud moan, his vision getting hazy as he feels the large cock inside him twitch and the burning sensation on his ass by being spanked made his face flush even harder as drool dripped from the corner of his mouth his emerald eyes rolling to the back of his head as he feels the (h/c) man that is fucking him senseless lick the back of his ear "your slutty cunt is practically clamping down on my cock~" the (h/c)nette growled in the other man's ear making the said male tremble, his back arched beautifully a long erotic moan leaving his red tinted lips as he came for the third time tonight from the male behind him calling his asshole a cunt.

THIRD PERSON POV:

(M/n) was feral, he was, toji had been teasing him non stop today so when the both of them entered their shared apartment together he immediately thought of giving his lover a....punishment.

"What do you have to say for yourself, you whore? Teasing me all day~ hmm?" (M/n) said brutally thrusting into toji, the said male couldn't even respond, all that left his lips were moans and screams of pleasure and incoherent words, he was too overstimulated. "Ng-ngh~ AH-" his loud moan was cut off by (M/n) harshly pulling the leash around his neck and a loud spank to his ass while also slamming his dick balls deep into toji. Toji choked out a moan his grip on the pillow tightened "words slut, I want to hear words" (M/n) growled his grip on the leash loosening. Toji gasp for air, his face a beautiful shade of red, his relief was short lived as (M/n) thrusted into him again making him gasp,

Toji remembering the situation he's in takes a deep breath and opens his mouth to say something, though it was hard to even form words as the man behind him still kept on abusing his overly stimulated prostate "pl-please... ma-master I'm sorry ...f-for be-being such a s...s-sluttt~" toji moaned out utter lust lacing his words.

(M/n) harshly thrusted into toji before flipping the man over, toji now laying on his back, Making toji let out a gasp before a string of erotic moans left his lips

(M/n), while still thrusting into the man under him, his (e/c) hues trailing over tojis toned body, the mans ebony hair sticking to his forehead his tongue out of his mouth, tears streaming down his face, his large pectoral... (M/n)'s eyes linger longer on tojis breast, his pink but red tinted buds clearly swollen from the earlier abuse on them, perking up from the cold air that hit it. Tojis pecs lightly bouncing from the force (M/n) puts in every thrust his neck littered with purple marks and the mark that the colar left on his neck, several bite marks on his inner thigh making the (h/c)nette want to combust.

(M/n) felt his thrust getting sloppier as he feels his orgasm approaching.

(M/n) yanks the leash of tojis colar forcefully, making the other male completely sit up, both his thighs now on either side of (M/n)'s legs weakly plopping his hands on (M/n)'s bare chest in an attempt to steady himself.

The seme grunts as he removes one of the hands on the ukes waist, and hooks the ukes chin making toji look up. Smashing both their lips together into a passionate kiss.

(M/n) groans as he slams toji down on his cock, making toji arch his back a loud moan leaving his lips, eyes crossing and rolling to the the back of his head, his small(lol) dick shooting out strips of now slightly clear semen.

As both males panted after that intense love making (an:wtf am I writing?) Toji plopped his head on (M/n)'s shoulder finally coming down from his high, his eyes drooping as he tries to stay awake.

(M/n) lays toji on the bed as he takes off the colar around his neck, leaning down and kissing the mark that the colar left, before heading off to get a towel for the uke.

(M/n) comes back with a towel only to see toji trying to get out of bed with his probably sore back, "hey you alright babe?" Said (M/n)   walking towards toji. Toji stops what hes doing to look up at (M/n). Toji proceeded to make grabbing motions with his arms, mumbling something quietly making the other male tilt his head to the side "huh? What was that babe?" (M/n) sat himself on the bed, combing tojis hair back as toji basks in the attention hes receiving from his lover ".....ᶜᵘᵈᵈˡᵉˢ....." toji says taking (M/n)'s hand bringing it to his cheeks making (M/n)'s face flush red from the sudden affection tojis showing.

"I want cuddles."

"Huh? Oh- oh! Ok wait"
(/////)

An: i dont deserve all of you guys really🥺 yall are so sweet i cant😣❤️ ive been really stressed lately with alot of shit thats happening so reading your guy's comments makes me so happy. So i just want to say thank you, all of you🥰, as you may or not know im new to Wattpad and am still not good with alot of things, and i just one day decided to publish this bc of boredom but this quickly became something that i find joy in☺️

Every single notification that i get when someone comments or votes on this just like... A sudden rush of giddiness!!and im left smiling/grinning the whole day😅 Knowing that you guys find this book good enough to even leave a vote or comment makes me so.. happy so thank you truly❤️ i appreciate every single one of you! This is getting too long so im gonna stop here. But again thank you i cant express how truly happy i am in writing only, but this will have to do. Also didnt bother editing this so if there are mistakes im sorry(-_-")

I hope the oneshot was decent

Until next time loves~
🌼🌼