Shot 8

AN: Hi?

Author's pov:

   "Nggghhh" Toji groans as he throws his legs on your lap, his head prompt on the head of the couch which both of you are resting on, Toji reaches his arm for the remote on the table. As he grabs the remote he fixes his position on the couch slightly, getting comfortable, and there he starts browsing through the chanels trying to find something that piques his interest.

    "(M/n) can you get me some water?" Toji looks at you as you read one last sentence in the book in your hand before turning to look at Toji "of course" you say a tiny curve at the end of you lips, as you move Tojis legs off your thighs you get up to get some water hoping to find something to eat aswell.

   "Ngghh" you groan as you stretched your arms, not really noticing your lover who is on the couch checking out your ass and your back muscles, Tojis eyes sparked with mischief as he continues to watch as you make your way to the kitchen and open the fridge.

    As you stood at the door of the fridge contemplating what to eat you dont notice Toji getting up from the couch and slowly making his way to you."AH!!!" you suddenly shout as toji wraps his arms around your waist from behind, you hurriedly looked back only to be greeted by the top of your lovers head, his hair tickling your neck "Toji? What are you-!!" You pause as you feel Tojis hand slither their way down your crotch "Toji wa-wait" you stutter as Toji begins to feel your dick through your boxers, feeling it begin to erect.

   You tightened the grip you had on the handle of the fridge as Toji pulls your boxers down just enough for your dick to spring out, visibly twitching with anticipation "I can feel how big you fucking are~" Toji seductively says and you can already imagine the fucking smirk on his goddamn hot ass face. As toji begins to pump you dick, you bit your bottom lip to suppress your moans not wanting to give Toji the satisfaction only ever letting out groans of pleasure.

     As you feel your self coming closer² to cumming, pre spilling from your dick and toji using it to pump your dick faster "are you about to cum? I can feel you twitching~ look at how much pre your spilling~" Toji taunted but you can hear the desperation in his voice you can feel his hot breath on your back as he says those words

    'fuck i feel like im gonna cum just by the feeling of his huge dick in my hands' Toji thought as he discreetly rubs his thighs together hoping for some kind of friction.

   Feeling closer² to cumming you try your hardest to hold back but find it very hard when your lover expertly massages your dick knowing all your weak spots, "C'mon cum already~" Toji taunted yet again and you feel the string inside you snap.

   You turned around abruptly catching Toji by surprise. Smashing your lips together.

   The kiss was hot, sloppy, and desperate with Toji easily giving up dominance and you starting to take the lead, you pull up tojis top which was only a sleeveless tank top all the way up just above his massive tits as you begin to play with his pecs "HNGG~!!" Toji moans into the kiss as you both pull away for some air but you don't stop, "you are gonna have a hard time starting now" you say your eyes darkening, toji felt his dick twitch as he shudders at your tone "give me everything you've got~" Its amazing how Toji can still act so smug when he knows hes about to be fucked into the next life.

    "A-Ah..AhH~..Hng~!!" Loud moans escape Tojis lips as he tries to reach for the end of the kitchen counter, only fo his hand to be captured in yours as you roughly fuck his brains out "(M/N) Oh~..A-AH...AH~" He cant even think straight anymore, feeling your dick slide in and out of his hole reaching so so deep inside that a tiny bump appears on his lower stomach everytime you thrust back inside, making Tojis eyes roll back with a scream of pure pleasure.

   You gaze at the sight of the bare back of you lover, neck littered with purple and red marks, sweat glistening in the kitchen light, eyes gazing down your as dick twitches inside Toji causing the said man to moan in pleasure "H-Hnng!!..A-Ahh~!!" Tojis whole body shudders as he trembles below you.. he just came, his ass was red from the brutal thrust of your hips and whimpers left his lips with every move you made 'its not enough' you thought, your (e/c) hues darken as a sick grin forms on your lips.

    As you take both of Tojis hands, bringing them behind him "nnhgg~" Toji whimpers at the movement seemingly very sensitive from the orgasm "w-what are h-hng~ y-you...d-doiiNg- AHH~" Toji moans at the sudden spike of pleasure all throughout his body as you begin to fuck his hole again "W-wait..A-Ahn~..Im Ah!...t-too s-sensiTivEee A-Ahh!~" Toji desperately begs as he is fucked rough through his orgasm, Toji head bobs from the force of your thrusts as he already feels another orgasm coming. You hold both of Tojis arms with one hand while the other makes its way down tojis body "AH!~  w-wait Hn! n-nono W-wait- A-AHH!~" Toji screams as you press down on the bulge on his lower stomach 'did he cum?' you thought 'but theres nothing?..Oh.' Tojis body trembles as drool slips from the corner of his open mouth, his eyes unfocused and hazy, dick twitching red "you just had a dry orgasm~" you taunt the man but Toji was unresponsive being to fucked out to even speak "well im not done with you just yet Toji~" You say in his ear, this made Toji flinch, what? Not done? Hes about to die here?!?

    "H-HnNGg~ N-no m-moore (M-Mnnn)~ AHH~!" Toji weakly says as he feels you slide your dick inside him again, the tightness of tojis ass made it hard for you to last long, Tojis eyes rolled to the back of his head as nothing but pleas and screams of pleasure left his mouth, being stuffed so full of you dick and your cum made toji feel dizzy as tears started to fall from the pleasure hes feeling "AH~ A-AHH- HNNG~~!" "A-ah c-cumming t-toji ha~" you both moan as cum is spilt, with you filling Toji up and Toji convulsing with cum shooting from his dick onto the kitchen counter.

  "S-so f-full heh~" Toji dizzily says making you flustered as you lay him on the counter, he looked absolutely beautiful with your marks all over his body, face red, mouth agape with him trying to catch his breath and his hair all over the place, his dick wasted and overused and your cum overflowing from his hole. Toji brings his hand to his lower stomach still feeling the way your cock being so buried deep inside him felt.

   You picked Toji up heading to the bathroom to wash yourselves as you glance down and kissed the top of Tojis head lovingly "i love you"you softly whisper "mhmm" Toji only hummed in response and you smiled to yourself, his response was probably because his throat hurts from screaming your name earlier.

      "To-TOJI!!" "H-Huh!?" Toji suddenly opens his eyes as he looks around 'huh?' he was on the couch, laying down "you suddenly spaced out, ive been trying to give you your water for awhile now" you say handing him his water "ah right" toji looks away to drink the water, face flushed red from embarrassment 'wtf am i thinking?!?' he thought as he tried to calm down by drinking the water "are you okay?" You suddenly ask making Toji look at you "u-uh yea o-of course haha" toji says embarrassed his ears red and eyes trying to look anywhere but you"okay...then why are you hard?~" you ask mischievously hand inching to Tojis crotch "H-Hnh!!~" Toji loudly whimpers for some reason as his eyes screw shut at the sudden feeling, hes extra sensitive today "what were you thinking about?~" you grinned, face inching closer to Tojis "a-ah" Toji couldn't think of a response his head very much all over the place, as your start to feel the bulge on Tojis Boxers.

"why don't you tell me all about it~"

An: help im so rusty wtf, so uh hi? Pls excuse If there are any mistakes i couldn't be bothered to edit this, i also want to say thank u so much for 79k reads?!? Wtf how?! Anyways thank u soo much and im so sorry for disappearing for like idk a year?

Until next time

く⁠コ⁠:⁠彡