Shot 2

fantasy au☆

THIRD PERSON POV.

"where is (M/n)?" asked the tyrannical emperor also known as Toji Fushiguro, rumors say hes the reincarnate of a bloodthirsty demon. "knight (M/n) was called by the head of his knights division your Majesty" his secretary informs "what do you mean 'he was called'?" toji says with a slight tinge of venom lacing his words "it's just as i informed your Majesty" the secretary replies. "(M/N) is my personal knight, does a mere head of a knights division have more authority than the emperor?" toji asks irritation visible in his tone, making the secretary shake in fear "n-no your Majesty" the secretary shakily says as he tries to regain his composure "then call (M/N)" toji demads "b-but your Majesty we are going to be late to the meeting" the secretary explains "i will not be going to that damn meeting without (M/N)" toji says a tiny pout on his lips 'why is he suddenly so childish' the secretary thought a single sweat rolling down his face. Toji looks at his secretary his eyebrows twitching "why are you just standing there, do you want to get your head chopped off?" toji says playfully reaching out to his sword making the secretary flinch "r-right away your Majesty" the secretary replies scrambling on his feet to get out of the room.

tiny Timeskip

"you called for me your Majesty" you asks as you respectfully bowed to toji "didnt i say for you to never leave my side" toji says placing his hand on your cheek rubbing his thumb on the corner of you eye "yes your Majesty" you reply leaning into his touch making tojis lips slightly curl up. "you disobeyed my orders (M/N)" toji says looking into your (e/c) hues.
"im am very sorry your Majesty" you say as you kneel infront of toji taking his hand and placing a kiss on the back, toji lets out a sigh as you begin to stand up.

Toji grabs the collar of your knights uniform and pulls you down, connecting both your lips together as the kiss gets slowly heated...

A knock is heard "your Majesty we are extremely late! The elders are looking for you!" the secretary's muffled voice can be heard. Toji lets out a 'tch' as you break the kiss, fixing your slightly wrinkled collar before opening the doors of the office. Toji glances at his secretary then scoffs
"you have impecable timing my esteemed secretary" toji says sarcastically a scowl present on his face, the secretay tilts his head an imaginary '?' on the top of his head, toji lets out a another irritated 'tch'

'what did i do now( ಥಒ್ಲಥ )?!' the secretary internally cries out.

(#savesecretarynim)

"YOUR MAJESTY!" one of the counsil members shouts as he stands up and bows the others following their actions "yea yea settle down" toji says as he sits down in the middle chair you standing right beside him.

"lets get down to business" tojis says.

(an: to defeat the hans! HAH!)

"Your Majesty isn't it time for you to find a wife" one of the counsil says, toji scowls and was about to respond with a rude reply when something in him clicked, toji takes a glance at (M/N) only to see the said man emitting a dark aura and if you take a closer look you can see a glint of irritation and jealousy in his (e/c) hues. Toji smirks to the thought of (M/N) being possessive and displeased of the thought of toji being with someone else this putting him in a better mood.

Toji looks back at the 'stupid shits' as he calls them and replies "I will be the one who decides wherever i marry someone or not" toji says his demanding tone making the people in the room shiver one of the older counsil member abruptly stands and slams his hand on the table loudly "b-but your Majesty you need-!!" he didnt get to finish his sentence as a sharp object is now being pointed at his neck the old man glances at the person that pointed the sword at him only to see you glaring daggers at him "h-how dare you!" he shouts holding his neck as you draw your sword back into place "you imbecile how dare such a low life like y-" the old man was cut off by toji slamming his hands on the table and standing up "I declare this meeting finished " toji says as he walks out of the meeting room you trailing behind him.