Shot 7

- office sex -
- secretary toji -
- almost getting caught -

くコ:彡

"Good morning sir" the ebony haired man said to his boss "mmh." the (h/c) haired man hummed in response, lowering you're gaze to look at the shorter male. As both men walked along the hallway, people or other employees giving their greetings, and the secretary named toji explaining to you you're schedule for the day- "and we have a meeting in about 15 minutes" toji says as both of you enter your office.

As you both went in Toji opened his mouth to say something but "Sir-!!!" You cut him off, capturing his lips in yours pulling away after a couple of moments later a smirk on your face in contrast to tojis now tinted red face, "didn't I tell you to not call me 'sir' when were alone~?" You say inching your face closer to his making tojis eyes slightly widen, toji brought his hand to his face in an attempt to hide his flustered face "....(M/n)" he mumbled which you found cute.

As you started peppering his face with kisses, toji wrapped his arms around you're neck while you snaked yours around his waist grabbing his perky ass giving it a squeeze eliciting a soft moan from toji, but before you could possibly do more toji grabbed the back of your hair and pulled it back making you groan "(M/n)... we have a meeting in a few minutes" he said making a sly smirk come to your face because even with his serious tone his face was flushed red and he also sounded breathless "yea yea" you respond as you buried your face in the crook of his neck nuzzling it as both of you stood there in a comfortable silence 'hmmmm'

And suddenly imaginary '💡' appeared on top of your head as you smirk into tojis neck who felt a shiver run down his spine as he feels your smirk, you pull toji to your work desk as you open one of the drawers, toji who saw what you pulled out blushed red.

And now here we are, Toji the poor man stood next to you as he tried to pay attention to the person giving their presentation which is probably hard as a vibrator was oh so deep inside his ass and it also didn't help that the toy was right on his prostate, stimulating it. The corner of you lips quirked up as you noticed how toji was trying soo hard to suppress his whimpers and tiny moans also covering his hard on with his clip board. Your eyes were stayed on your phone that had the application that controlled the vibrator inside Toji occasionally setting it to the highest level making the ebony male gasp but you were interupted as the person presenting spoke "What do you think sir?" They said as you looked up from your phone "hmm? Oh right, revise it and send me the final result" you respond with your usual professional smile, taking a glance at your phone to see the time "lets end the meeting here" you say standing up, "good work" you say as you leave the meeting room with toji hurriedly trailing behind you.

As you and toji return to your office, you immediately go at it as you smash you lips together into a desperate and lust filled kiss you lift up toji by his thighs as he instinctively wrapped his legs around your waist as you carried him to you desk not breaking the kiss for a second. You set toji down on your desk as you pulled down his pants revealing his dick that was already hard and dripping pre cum "look at you baby, your already so wet for me~" you say glancing at tojis face "th-this is your fault!" He stuttered as you took your phone opening the application for the vibrator and setting it to the highest level "N-ngh!... Ah~" Toji moaned putting away your phone and bringing your fingers to his ass teasing the rim of his hole slowly and inserting it inside with the vibrator as toji let out a loud moan "baby if your too loud someone might hear us~" you say as you thrusted you fingers inside his hole, toji slapped a hand to his mouth in an attempt to conceal his loud moans, you continued to thrust your fingers and taking your other hand to start pumping his cock making tojis eyes widen at the sudden rush of pleasure that coursed through his entire body "mn-Ngh!!.." after a while tojis back arched his eyes shutting close as cum splurted out the tip of his dick.