~real woman~

•°ship°• : •°no°•
□■AU■□ : □■mtf Kageyama■□( male to female) she lives in Tokyo and she doesn't play volleyball.
Angst and fuffly

_______

Kageyama watched as her desk have  a white flower and her desk being full with  trans slang words written in it Tobio pity the desk ,It looked like her bestfriend have told it to everyone that he/she feels like a woman.

Tobio looked over the class and saw everyone whispering or giving her a evil smirk . She turn into her best friend,Her best friend mouthed "Tobio-kun  your a baka for trusting me with your  secrets"

Tobio wants to say it to the teachers or shut them  But  she won't cause

Cause  she  knew if she did they  her classmate will get in problem and she  knows how her  grandpa said to not give pain to people even if they are mean, Tobio just had a sad wobby smile , she picked her water bottle and watered a cloth and clean the table.

Of course the table wasn't every clean and she  would still read words in it but this better than what his classmate left  in the her desk she also kept the flower in a bag which had a lot of flowers her classmate gave her.....in her desk.

___________

Tobio knows she should not do it but the sadness her heart holds is just to much for her.....at this point she wants to feel anything but not the pain in her heart.

Tobio went to her bathroom she opened a mirror and there lied...a small matches box. She wasn't going to smoke that's totally not her and her grandfather would be disappointed of her if she does any shits like smoking?

So u maybe wondering what was on the matches box.....while it have two blade two broken piece of a wine glass and cotton in the bottom of the box. Tobio took broken piece of a wine Glass and put the match box in the table

She  slowly rool his sports shorts and sit in the floor she place the broken piece from his left to right  hand he was having some couple thoughts of not doing it, but he was to stubborn to listen to those thought and  Gave herself a couple cuts in his thighs. The cuts were not visible so Tobio took the broken piece and started cutting until blood was coming out.

The pain from her heart was taken by the cuts in his thighs. Tobio slowly stood and put the broken pieces in the box she  slowly puts the box in its place.

"Tobio darling can u come out" Tobio father voice said outside of the bathroom. Kageyama was scared for hee life right now those cuts were indeed visible. She took a couple Bandage and put it in the cuts. It pain like hell cause those cuts were not blinding and she did not wash it but slap the Bandage in the cuts , She whimpered in the pain.

"Tobio darling come out" tobio father said softly. Tobio slowly open the door and she would not look at her father. Kageyama-san slowly placed his hands on tobio shoulder.

"Cupcake what is wrong with u these days? U don't need to say right now but remember u can talk to me and mama ok?" Akiho-san said and cupped Tobio cheeks Tobio was crying Akiho-san slowly put Tobio head on his shoulder and sit down in the floor of Tobio room with her.

"Everything will be fine darling and don't forget that me and ur mama have always got your back. Tobio looked at her father,  teary Blue eyes met soft green eyes "U promise Dada that u and mama will never judge me " Tobio asked her father.

"I promise  son me and ur mama would never judge you!" Akiho-san exclaimed, Tobio heart hurt in the "son" word but she could not blame her father after all she have not said it to her father. "Pinky promise " Tobio said and gave her father her Pinky finger "i promise darling" Akiho-san promised his daughter.

"Let's go or ur Mama would be mad" Akiho-san said "no I want to stay like this for some times" Tobio said "ok fine my favorite child" Akiho-san said.

______

Tobio rethinks of the words her father told her yesterday. Her brain right now was like ocean  u may ask how? While just like humans throw their trash on ocean  Tobio was getting thrown mean words on it  and problem after problems without any solutions.

Tobio wanted to throw herself out of the cliff like WHY? can she not trust her family after all her nee-san was accepted as a omisexual/polysexual  and their parents are Also  very supported to  the lgbtq+ community but her stupid ass can not come out!

Why is the world so hard to live in first you have to be born, having dreams when u were young and the dreams being crashed while u grow  up and being put in a box when u die, the world we live in is really a weird place Tobio thought.

Tobio looked up the sky. There were zillions or more stars in the sky giving the lonely moon some company . So beautiful tobio thought "one day I will be a star shinning in the sky like my grandpa told me" tobio said under her breathe.

"Hmm.....I guess I am ready to come out" tobio said to herself and walked to her house.

Tobio out to her parents the same night they expected her and calls her by she pronouns.

When she turned 21 she finally got to do the surgery. Tobio is  real woman no matter what others told her.

A/n

Total words : 966 without the a/n
I hope u like this one I was craving some trans female tobio au so
I had to write it and sorry for the ending
It's just that I was in a finishing it cause exam is tomorrow
Baibai<3 for how