~the halfwritten tale~

Kurookage, au

_____

Kuroo has always heard of a boy who lives in a cottage down town. The boy is told to be very powerful and be locked in that cottage for 3 years cause of his powers, Kuroo always wondered if this boy is real or just a old tale to keep the curious kids away from the forest.

Now after 5 years of hearing about that boy kuroo has finally let his curiosity win over him,He wants to know if he is real or not. So today he will go the place anyone is forbidden from but he doesn't care after all his high position can helped him to get in.

Just like 3 years ago the place still is full with guards, for kuroo this is stupid like if that boy is really powerful like they say then why in the heaven name did the put weak magic owners to guard the forest and protect the town.

He went near the guards as soon as the guards spotted him he was told to turn around and go the town, Kuroo put his hand on his pocket and take 30 gold coin from the pocket'I will give u money if u let me go inside' the guards look at each other they knew that with this money they don't need to work for the 30 years.

'Geez this selfish, while how about 100 diamond' He waited for the any of the two guards to speak but no one did 'Stop starting at each other we both know that with this money u don't even need to work a single day for the rest of your life' kuroo said with a smirk

'and I am not saying you have to share this coins I will give both of you 100 diamond coins'

After some exchange of coins Kuroo was finally allowed but with agreeing in some words from the guards. While walking to the words he never felt so happy like this woods is beautiful no wonder that boy was okay being kept here.

But now kuroo needs to find a cottage, He walked deep into the woods after some time a cottage came to kuroo sight, Like the tales explains about the cottage it is exactly like the tales. He went near to the cottage but was stopped with a strong magic blocking it.

But Kuroo it is prepared after all he did not spend two years of his live saving his magic for nothing. With some balls of magic the magic was finally weaken up, and kuroo went and hide in the bushes.

He knocked the door with the help of his magic expecting no one to open it but just after 2 knocks the door open up,

And there he was the person who stole sleep of kuroo seens he was 16, the boy was nothing like the tales told I mean yes the tales did not went into his looks but they did went how that boy has a scary frown but the boy near the door has a pout on his face and is walking exactly were Kuroo is hiding waiting were Kuroo is hiding!

The raven head stood in front of him, Kuroo was sure that he is dead now 'While I knew their was someone other then Miwa,who are you?' the raven asked.

'Aren't you going to kill me' Kuroo asked 'why would I?' The raven asked and sit next to kuroo 'Cause I destroyed that magic cast that surround your cottage' kuroo spoked 'Oh I actual thankfully that you did it.' The raven said.

'Huh' kuroo was surprised 'I meant that because of you i can come out of that stupid cottage' the raven head said 'wait weren't you powerful like very powerful!' Kuroo shouted 'powerful?' The questioned faced confused Kuroo 'Yes powerful' kuroo spoked.

'Yes I am powerful, but my magic did not work there cause the walls of the cottage was made with black magic and I can't do magic when my magic was blocked,' He said 'I really own u' The blue eyed raven said.

'So what do u want me to do' the younger spoked, Kuroo did not knew what he wanted from the raven 'While I want u to enjoy your life' kuroo spoked 'enj-enjoy life-' The boy was cut of from kuroo 'If I am correct you have been kept here for 8 years?'.

'It's actually 12 years' the boy spoked 'what' kuroo shouted 'I was kept here since I was locked here since I was 6'the boy said 'but why?' Kuroo questioned 'I don't know they said that my magic is to powerful and I will harm people'the tale lied to kuroo for years he was told that powerful magic owners was kept in the cottage since he was 10 but the truth.

'While I am kageyama Tobio' the boy said and gave kuroo his hand 'kuroo' He said.

The boy was running somewhere in the woods and then the realization hits him, if Tobio leaves him now he can't never met Tobio 'Tobio' He spoked the boy turned to look at him 'mhm'.

'While I was thinking if u can come to visit the town with me after all this is the last time we will met' kuroo said and looked at the grass 'sure' the raven said.

____

Kuroo have lots regrets in his life but going to the cottage and meeting the boy of the tale was not a regret never had been and will never be after all Tobio is his tales that no one outside the kageyama and kuroo bloodline will know.

_____

A/n: the last part was not supposed to say that kuroo hide Tobio from the world it was just there to say that no one outside of the kageyama and kuroo bloodline will not get to know that Tobio is the same boy from the tales of the powerful raven and thank you very much for the
Ship suggestion jangdongwoo123