~how's it~

Kageyama angst and fluffy.

_____________

It was a cold night, I was on my balcony of my new apartment in Italy. It's funny how I and the me Tobio of middle school is the same person,maybe I don't know a lot how he feels but i still know some of the feelings he felt and trust me those feelings are sad to think of.

If a person would say me that I would come this far as a volleyball player in my middle school, I would probably call them a psycho and never talk to them. But here we are living the life I would never belive would come true.

If I think of my relationships with people my life is basically calling me a idiot of just thinking that would happen cause at the end something better happens.

Like I never thought I would play for karusona and I  would be friends with Hinata the guy I played angst in middle school and here I was being friends with him after some months of playing with him,

Looking back I never thought I would have a family but karusona prove me wrong. They made me belive that a friendless person like me would also me a part of someone happiness.

Never thought the lonely king on me would change in some point of my life I thought I would betray them and turn to that evil king and they would leave me...I mean in some point I did turn into him even if it was for a sec but this family never left me.

It was indeed sad to think that I would not be able to play with Hinata after some years  but I let my life decides what it have plan for me.

In the end I would not play with Hinata by my side, But my life have something I always dream for,to play with the great Ushijima Wakatoshi that day was beautiful I never imagined my dream as a kid would come true.

Never thought that I would have the guts to talk to kindaichi and Kunimi and i even got to play with them. I was very happy that day my life was just beautiful I never planned or thought of this as my life getting the friends I lost cause of someone special on my life.

If I would have a talk with my past me I would probably not tell him about this happiness that will come in his life cause it he will not belive me but I just want the past me to know that the future is better than what he is thinking.

A/n : it's short but I hope u like it, am I the only one who is thinking that my writing is getting better I mean yes I am still kinda bad with my words but if I look back at the first it's getting better while thank you for reading and let's met the next time.