~secret admire~

Check my new story called the ocean eyes I promise it's worth reading.

Ship : Osakage,Kageyama use she and neopronouns like heir flower and namepronoun and kageyama is a cassgender in this Osamu is a person who uses they/it and they are Pangender. While when Kageyama is written as a secret admire I will use "they" pronouns cause it's gender

______

They went outside to check their mailbox expecting some letters. When it opens their letters there in fact was letter but also a sunflower on it. They went inside it's  house and thought of reading their letters.

The letter was in a yellow paper written by a sparkling brown pen it was beautiful to see the letter the handwriting was so wonderful. They were little sunflower stickers to match with the letter,ink and flowers.

They were in love with this stuff, Osamu thought of finally actually reading the words after admiring the paper.

_________

Dear Osamu San~
                                      When I first met you it was like a desert finally getting rain, Your like a person with comfort in the most hard time to me . I love your lazy eyes your aloof pride, I just love everything about you! Loving you now is a habit that i will never break.

I don't even care if you return my love back  or not all. Watching you laught gives me the feelings of a middleschoolgirl who has a crush for the first time. If I can describe my love to you in one word than the word is  forever.

Maybe this word forever for some love is not true but for my love  this word forever is forever.

My heart is like a sand castle and your the waves  who  is always messing with it >:\

You are my dearest and always will be be.

~by your secret admire

_________

The letter was written sweetly just with cuteness. They were telling their love from the start how they find it like a rain and their heart like a desert, the words were put ever wonderfully.

It was as if they put the words that belong with each other. It was lovely reading it. All the letter from this secret admire is always getting better and better. Their words is like a honey way to sweet and way to work put in  to it.

While that's what Osamu likes of them cause that person is like a stranger giving you a shield in the middle of the rain. You don't know who they are but they give you a feeling of comfort and sweetness.

Osamu wishes to met this person but they just doesn't know how to? they don't even have their address in the envelope,so it don't have anything but wait from they to say where they live.

_______

It's the next day and Osamu is ready for the letter. They went outside their house and went near its mailbox opening it slowly there yellow flowers today, they put the flower and take the envelope inside their house.

They opened the enevelope today there were 2 letters. It took the first one. The first one was in light yellow and there were roses stickers.

________

Hello dear Osamu San
                                                ~ you know that your the first person I am doing this things to,I have never done this . At first I was feeling a shame doing this but I did not stop because for you i  can and will be a beggar and a fool and I don't have any disgust in it but I take pride in it.

I hope one day I can get in my one knee and ask you to be my other half I hope you don't reject me that time Osamu San I was just kidding after all you are your own person and will do what you love.

~ By secret admire

_________

While Osamu is sure that they will reject this person. Cause how dare they think that they will be one to ask it  not their and  it's Osamu time to do something for them. Osamu doesn't know who they are but all it knows is they love them.

_______

A/n : I don't know why but I wanna make this have its own book so I can go deeper in the feelings while do u think I should
Do it or leave it till here.