DISCLAIMER

This is a work of fiction, names, characters, businesses, places events, location, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or use in a fictitious manners, Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is coincidental..

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME!!!!!.

This story is unedited, so expect typo graphical errors, grammatical errors, wrong spelling and whatsoever error!..

SYNOPSIS

Have you experienced love but only for a short time?

Naranasan mo na rin bang magmahal na sa inyong dalawa ikaw lang ang may nararamdaman??

What will you do??

Will you tell him that in a short time you have to learn to love him?? Will you say that you like him before you leave? Or will you leave him without telling him even if he doesn't know your feelings??

Ito yung mga nararamdaman ni Cristine nung nagkakilala sila ni Nathan sa Batangas. Nathan is a tourist and Cristine is the daughter of the owner. They became friends when cristine noticed him to watching the sun go down. Hindi naman sya mahilig tignan ang buwan o araw pero nung Nakita nya ito ay para bang doon nya lang Nakita ang ganda ng hugis ng mga iyon. She saw and knew the value of why we need the sun or the moon to be the enlightenment in the world we live in. at nalaman nya lang iyon nung sinabi ni nath dito.

Cristine didn't notice that she's starting to like him. All she knows is that she is happy when they are together. It's just like she doesn't want to end the night every time they are together. It's been a while when since she last felt that kind of joy. And she was glad because she let Nath feel it in her. But in the one month, she learned to love him. She loved it in a short time.

i will repeat my question. Will you tell him that in a short time you have to learn to love him?? Will you say that you like him before you leave? Or will you leave him without telling him even if he doesn't know your feelings??

HELLO GUYS!I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS STORY,! STAY TUNED AND PLEASE DON'T FORGET THE VOTE AND COMMENTS ^_^ GODBLESSYOU!