I miss you sex

This time when he Came home he didn't Text me like he would any other time. To let me know that he's at the door. When he came in he looked kinda upset but I can't assume. He gives me a hug so quickly which catches me off guard. I think he is upset.

" yeo" dropping his bag onto the couch. I follow him into the kitchen. " wassup" he says so lowly. " you okay ?"

" yea I'm Ight why?" I'm still following him " nothing you just look... I mean seem... a little upset"

" nah I'm Ight thank you for asking me though" he walks away again. But I can tell he was lying " Umm okay...." this time I don't follow him right away. We end up back into the living room. I just watch his every movement and facial expressions. I know what he's about to do. He's about to roll up. That's how I know theirs something wrong. He doesn't roll up as soon as he comes home, only sometime.

I was about to watch tv upstairs in my room but I wanna continue to watch him. He just looks upset and I wanna help him. I wanna know what's wrong. He takes a seat on the couch and groans very loud with his head thrown back. I quickly go upstairs and grab my Cookies and covers so I can be comfortable and just incase if he wants some.

After I flick off my light I quickly go back down. Hopefully he didn't decide to Leave.

He has his bag of weed out with his piece of raw. He doesn't look around, at me or anything. Any other time he'll be right next to me. Talking to me at least, that's how I know something's up with him. 5 mins go by and he still hasn't said a word to me.

He flicks his lighter and begins to smoke his blunt. " hey" he looks at me " are you sure you're okay"

" yes bro I'm fine" he tone was groggy. I'm quite and shocked at first but then something clicks in my head. " my bad for trying to make sure you're straight" he continues to smoke his blunt.

" thank you for trying but I don't need anyone worrying about me rn" I look at him like he's crazy. " what?" I say out loud.

I stand and walk up to him. " are you high ?"

" duh" he says so suddenly

" I mean, how high are you? To be talking about you don't need nobody to be worried about you?"

" you been asking me the same question ever since I came in here, that shit's kinda annoying"

" me making sure you're alright is annoying?" He puffs the blunt so smoothly. " lemme guess you brought some za today huh ? that shit got you acting up"

" can you please move your standing in my way" I stare at him for a couple of seconds before I walk upstairs. " where's my keys ?"

" in my pocket" soon as he says that I walk into the kitchen to dig in his pocket. He finally catches on when I hear him say " hold on" his foot steps coming close kinda scares me.

Once he makes it into the kitchen I look up and he's staring at me. God is he high. That za be something else. " what are you doing?"

" I'm leaving" I said very clearly so he can hear me. " no your not" He chuckles

I laugh right after him. " who do you think you are? 🤣 my father or something?" I continue to dig in his pockets right in front of him but I still can't find the keys.

He sighs slowly laughing right after " no I do not think I'm your daddy or something I'm just.....telling you to come back"

" where's my keys at?" He pulls them out his pockets right after I ask that. I try to snatch them but his reflexes are too quick. I should've known better.

" why do you wanna go out?"

" are you really asking me why do I wanna go outside?" His eyes are so red. I try to ignore how sexy it is. I try to ignore how sexy his presence is in general even though I'm mad at him.

Why is he concerned about me leaving. He was just not even worried about me now he's right in front of me.

" yes because it's really confusing me" I look at him
" move, ur mad two- faced" I was the one asking you questions now you're asking me questions" I laugh at myself a little. He laughs too.

" you're a funny little something aren't you ?" His smile grows even larger.

"Can I have my keys please, I'm not explaining this again" I have my hand out. He's hesitant before he hands them to me then surprisingly drops them into my hands.

Soon as they land in I begin to walk back into the living room. I think he's standing there watching me the whole time while I grab my stuff, all of sudden he's concerned about me which is kinda funny to me.

" where are you going?" standing there with his hands in his pocket. Doing that stance. That stance that guys do. I once again try to ignore how sexy it is but that quickly leaves my head. " I just need some air, some space to clear my head, clear my mind or something" his facial expression changes. He's so high I can tell by his robot like movements.

" why are you so concerned now? you're mind changed or something?"

" nah I was just asking, I hope you get some good air, have a nice night" that right there was just the icing on top. I don't even wanna speak to him. I can't continue to watch him act like he doesn't care. " I hope you have a good night too" I look away from him so he doesn't see me cry. I don't want him to see me crying. I grab my phone, bring my bag up to my shoulders and get ready to walk out the door.

Once I twist that lock, he comes up behind me and quickly locks it back with his hand over mine. I gasp at his quick movement. He grabs my bag tosses it to the couch and pulls me closer to him. " get you're little ass back over here" he takes my sweater off and tosses that too. His presence behind me is a instant relief.

" did you really think you were leaving?" He chuckles right after which is so sexy. He begins to kiss my neck while i try to adjust myself again. The kisses are so slow cause he's high but I love it. He bury's his head into my neck and pulls me a long anywhere he goes while still behind.

" baby" I silently hum at him.

" can I apologize?" all I could do was hum from his neck kisses.

"I just wanna apologize for acting like a dick earlier" " that's okay bestie" I lied. That shit wasn't okay and he really hurt me. "I should've just gave you this dick instead" once he says that my eyes widen. He laughs so hard at his joke then goes back to sucking on my neck. His kisses feel so good he just pulls me into the trap even more.

He grabs me, every time he pulls me more into him. Makes me feel loved. Like he actually wants me. Wants me around him " how was your day at work ?"

" terrible, I kinda don't even wanna talk about it, cause it's just gonna get me more mad"

" that's okay...my breathing gets a little heavier " you don't have to explain yourself"

his kisses are slow and consensual.

" I don't realize my dickhead actions until that za get in my system" he laughs again which causes him to stop the kisses. But He's so funny so it's fine. Right after that he goes back to attacking my neck with no mercy.

" mmmm I know you like this" I really do a, little too much though. To the point where if he keeps on doing this I might, might want to have intercourse. " open up your mouth" He grabs my neck from behind and pulls my head up to him. To look right at him. "I see you quiet now" it's so forceful and hot " you wasn't quiet earlier" he's sucking my neck so smoothly. I just want him to pound me already.

Put star I'll make part 2 ✨💦