You let him hit ?

Idk if it's the temptation, or the sedation, the fact that he dubbed me but I'm still talking to him, the fact that something was telling me that he doesn't really want me, not only that, he doesn't really like me he only wants one thing. One thing outta me. He just wants to fuck me. He just wants to fuck. Wow. Never in my life did I think someone would wanna pipe me.

Apparently he does, this boy that I caught feelings for a little too heavy. Why did I even continue to talk to him ? What if he's lying ? why did he continue to talk to me ? If he doesn't wanna fw me ? Once that question pops up in my head, I jump a little in shock. Like I came into a realization or something. How did we get to point. How did things become this far. To the point where I'm only in my panties.

His presence itself takes my control just like that, the contact between us, his hands on my waist, the way he's looking into my eyes let's me know something, or maybe I'm dragging it. It's like he wants me, he's eager for me. Or maybe he's eager for something else. The fact that I think he's cute weakens me, the fact that I like him damages me. So when it all comes down to the come down will I let him hit ? Or not ?
My past memories are telling me no, but my body right now is telling me fuck yea. The way this boy got his hands on me is telling fuck it. The way he's looking at me rn is telling me like why not ? Why wouldn't I let him break my spine rn ? That's what it is that confusion, the uncertainty.

" you know how important you are to me right?" This niggas cappin ( I suck my teeth in my head, or what if he's not! ) what if he's not cappin ?
What if he's realizing that he does have interest in me ? I shouldn't be asking myself degrading ass questions like this.
I nervously look him right in his face and say " am I really?" He's beginning to rub my sides very passionately and slowly. He licks his lips and tilts his head back a little and Jesus is it a sight to see. That's what's also dragging me, his looks, all because of how cute he is. That's what's gravitating me towards him. You don't come in contact with cute niggas like these. another thing too, is I deadass kinda don't want anyone else. I want him and I want him to want me too ! But I'm not gonna force you to fw me.
" yeah.... what made you ask that?" I'm quite and nervous. I don't think he realizes what he's doing. The more we talk the more I might stutter. Why don't this boy just kiss me already. " maybe because you already dubbed me." I say slowly " how would I be important to you if you don't even......" next thing I know our lips crash. He holds me by my side while we kiss which surprises me. He better not be lying. Would he be that type ? That type to just fuck me and stop talking to me. Lie to me and act like he likes me. Would he do that to me ? Do I think so ? Honestly I hope not and I don't think he would. He's too laid back and quiet. God is this boy a great kisser not only that I feel so comfortable, wanted and actually cared for. The way he's breathing on me right now is too tempting. It's like he can't get his body off me and I love it. I love every bit of it cause I really like him I really like this boy, but I'm not sure if he feels the same. And even though I still don't have one of my wants, I have access to the other want, but what if that's all he wants.

" he completely catches me off guard with the question. The look on his face. Like he knows what I was about to say. But he knows what I wanna hear. After that 2nd sensual ass kiss he follows up with another one. And another one. I can't resist but to fall deeper into his grip and control over me. His lips moves to my neck along with one of his hands intertwining with mine. I'm getting so many butterflies you wouldn't even understand. But it's also scary cause what if it's all a game. What if he's only doing this to fuck ? I honestly can't tell. But whatever this boy tryna do with me right now I'm with it. I feel like I'm making a mistake, but a fun mistake.

" don't worry about the past, worry about the now"