You tryna match ?

Ever since the school found out 85% of the schools students smoke marijuana they wanna figure out what makes us wanna do it everyday, why do we like it sm and more.
I enter class with such low energy hopefully this muffin can help. Everyone's wondering why there's a large weed and thc signs everywhere, and I'm honestly wondering too. It's not even 4/20. Since when did weed day at school become a thing ? It's honestly so funny but I like it too. It definitely something I'm interested in and want to know more about. But it's like what don't I know about it ?

Someone burst's into class and says " wow we're talking about weed today" the teacher immediately goes " yup, sure are. We wanna know what triggers you guys to wanna do this, what gives it that spark" she gestures her hands a certain way to describe this sPaRK ⚡️

I just sit and wait for class to start. " 2 more minutes guys then we'll get started" the teacher shouts out, I just sit and watch as everyone comes in. Someone in particular catches my attention but only for a second. I remember he asked me something that really got me. It made me laugh in my head until I even got home lmao 5 mins later is when class actually starts. I be hearing ppl talk but I try not to get too deep into that. So pointless.

" good morning class" somewhat of the class says it back " that could've been better but that's Ight" she says so lowly " Today! We're tryna get some info outta you guys" I love how urban she is, it shocks me from time to time. You wouldn't think no offense that a white teacher would say " outta" and she says it perfectly too.
She asks the class how many of us smoke. Almost 80 percent of the class raises their hand, her reaction is priceless which causes a whole class reaction " damn all y'all smoke, what's wrong with this generation?"

" I think we're just like all depressed or something" a student blurts out
" I'm not depressed though" another student says
" yea well you're lucky you don't have constant, unwanted thoughts of ending your precious life on a daily" another student blurts out which is kinda stupid but funny too they make up the class entertainment

" studies have showed 50 % of American teens..." 5 minutes into her talking I start to yawn, not because of her I'm honestly not really sure why, but I did. I relax and just let my head swift onto whatever it takes. For a while I keep my focus onto this boy, this is the one that said something to me last week. " something about a skateboard and getting high" 🤣
I switch my focus once he looks in my direction, good thing I caught it on time, so it doesn't look like I was just looking at him. " I hope you guys enjoyed this lesson, I'm happy to hear something from each and every one of you this is how I know this is interesting, I like to do stuff that interests you guys" after she says that I just smile.

We finish the lesson off with one more activity and we have to choose a partner. I sit and watch as everyone quickly chooses their partner until I see no one else is available. Which is okay cause I have no problem with being alone, or maybe I do need to work on my people skills. The teacher calls my name and points at me, " you ! "

" go over there !" I look straight to where her hand is pointed at. " over where ?" I ask
" umm miss actually can.... I work ... with him ?" This girl blurts out mad quickly

" class is almost over just hurry up and choose" I'm still looking at where she pointed at. " actually nah, you go right there, and you !" My eyes widen cause this is her second time pointing directly at me. " go sit over there with Emo kid, he looks sad"

The whole class laughs including him. This is the boy I was talking about. That's said some weird shit it me, really imprinted my head until I got home. I slowly begin to stand at first then pick up the pace. We don't make contact until the very last minute which is good I wasn't planning on the awkward stare anyway. He really looks like one of them guys you see in the movies which also interests me. Them Emo kid with tats on their face and fingers, all black with a skateboard underneath his feet as he glides it side to side for small pleasure. His nails are black and his chains dangle off his pants, he also smells very good which is good. Usually boys like that lack on hygiene but he's valid, to me. And I also shouldn't stereotype.

I slowly take a seat cause of my anxiety and awareness. Soon as we make contact I get nervous

I swift my focus fully onto him " what is you're name again ?" He has this black thing in his hand that I can't really get my focus on, he tosses it back and forth from time to time after he catches it. What did he just ask me ?

" my name is ( blank )

Is it now 2022 and we're now in almost September - I really should've finished thisssss but tell me if you want me to continueeeee